1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

thoughts on BM 62, too heavy?

Halio Apr 15, 2018

1. Halio

Halio Little Member

Just wanted some opinions on it(for flipping)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

I'm absolutely in love with my 63. It started out life as a 67 but there was an issue with the blade and I sent it in and had the profile changed to the Bowie blade. I EDC it pretty much every day, I like the weight and size of it for that, but flipping it is another story completely. I don't have enough confidence to do some of the same stuff as I do with my AB or even 51, but I've been looking at getting some custom scales made for it that keep the original design but are longer and are ti instead of steel. I think it would probably be my favorite knife at that point

3. Halio

Halio Little Member

I see...

4. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

if you're really into flipping more than using it as a knife then you're going to want to get after market handles for it.

steel handles are not ideal for most of the flipping styles that exist today.

Halio likes this.
  5. Halio

Halio Little Member

Alright thank you :)