1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The shit that goes in a gas forge.

jimmyjo Mar 14, 2017

1. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

I need the shit that goes in a gas forge and won't kill me dead quick. I need the mud clay, paste insulation stuff that I have burned and cracked in my forge. I know I could look it up but I'm lazy. Where should I buy it? And I need some flux for using in the forge. Help. Even better just send it to my house I'm just that lazy sometimes.

begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Guano Loco Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

lol

jimmyjo likes this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Reminds me of the fellow that's car was running rough. Took it to the mechanic.

After repair, the guy asks "What was the problem?"

Mechanic says, "Just shit in the fuel system."

"Really? How often?" :bobert:

jimmyjo likes this.
  4. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Ok I'm forced to you tube it. I'll probably find a guy that says he uses napalm for his forge.

5. Propagandalf

Propagandalf Tiny Member

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

jimmyjo likes this.
  6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I see no replies in 9 days I guess some of are knife makers are lazy too . I'd check youtube or google the info at this time .Good luck my friend,, Oh and been meaning to say Love the ASH 1 on your avartar .,,,

No Regrets!!Just Respect,,,
    Gary

jimmyjo likes this.