1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*The OFFICIAL EDC Thread*

Mr.LaBella May 16, 2005

1. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

TKC and desmodus like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Cool, I like them a lot. It's there a name for that style bead?

3. OilMan

Just Bomb I would assume. I have one tied all the way through and one where I melted the ends and then smooshed them against a table to flatten it so it stayed on. Looks better but I'm not sure how much I trust it not to fall off like that..

desmodus likes this.
  4. OilMan

[​IMG]

jskfla and TKC like this.
  5. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

[​IMG]

jskfla, stdlrf11 and OilMan like this.
  6. OilMan

[​IMG]

jskfla and stdlrf11 like this.
  7. TKC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jskfla likes this.
  8. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Just my new CQC7 flipper I got today. I told the guy at my local knife store to order me an HD7 but he told me Emerson won't sell them to dealers. I'm not sure how much I believe him or it is that he waited too long to order the sucker.

Most days I am carrying either a Cqc7 or Spyderco Pikal if I feel like I need a knife I might want to have some self defense capability. Sometimes if I need something abit smaller it's a Brous Silent Soldier of some sort or a Perrin La Griffe or Le Shark.

On days where I just need something more EDC and less SD worthy it is usually my Large Inkosi or small Sebenza 21. But the CQC7s make great EDC knives as well.

In truth I just have way too many knives.

9. jskfla

jskfla Average member

[​IMG]

10. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Oh man that ZT 0801 is such a great knife. Most ZTs have a steel liner under their g10 or CF scale. The 0801 they went for full Ti scales on both sides. Gorgeous knife, one of my favourite ZTs. Great flipping action too. I also have been able to get and keep mine razor sharp. Just beautiful.

11. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Nobody here is going to take a statement like that seriously.

12. TKC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

I just have too many knives to put them all to good use. Especially since most mine are "tactical" or Edc folders. So when I say in truth I have too many knives I am only speaking in practical terms. In terms of the amount of knives I desire I don't have nearly enough.

14. desmodus

how about you post pictures of the 'extras'?

15. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Oh yeah that's right I can post on this site without using that stupid photobucket, Ergo I can post from my phone. Well I am using the computer at school right now, but I know how much knife forums love pictures. When I get home I promise you guys some pictures of the shwag.

desmodus likes this.
  16. OilMan

[​IMG]

17. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Not an extra, but rather what I was using earlier today when I tried to take a picture with my phone and post it on here. Only then do I find out that my iPhone takes HUGE pictures that cannot be posted here directly from my phone without e-mailing the pictures to myself (huge file took a friggin hour to attatch) and then shrinking the picture down in paint. Here are the fruits of my labour.

Cqc7F.jpg

18. desmodus

there are apps that resize on your telephone and make this easier.

19. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

[​IMG]

seandavid55 likes this.
  20. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Next time I'm gunna post my CRK family collection. I just got my Large 21! :D (But at the same time :( what a flippin' waste of money.)