1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

TakeMyFingers is GTG

Mickeymouse Jan 10, 2018

1. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Little Member

smooth deal,great seller,good communication,all in all trustworthy

2. 42flipper

42flipper JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great communication, parts were as described, and shipped when he said he would. Would have no problem doing business with him again.

3. ChrisMount

ChrisMount Little member

Got my Brous Tyrant in the mail... It was packaged excellent and it came with all the original packaging, even the warranty card :)
    Fast Shipping and easy transaction. He also followed up with me to see how I liked the knife. Stand Up GUY!

4. Chris Edwards

Chris Edwards Tiny Member

Fast everything:communication, invoicing, shipping. All A+++ Would purchase from again.

5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Ron is awesome , willing to work with ya, shipping was fast ,communication was like talking to a friend .It just doesn't get any better,,Thanks man.

g

6. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Flawless transaction! Item is as described w/ fast shipping. Would not hesitate to deal with again! Thanks

7. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Little Member

TMF, Is gtg! Transaction went smooth, very friendly! I would not hesitate to buy or trade with him. Thank you, and I agree with you about the #6 :wes:

-Dennis

8. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Another flawless transaction with TMF! Awesome seller. Fast shipping with great packaging! Don't hesitate to deal w/ him!

9. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Little Member

Another great transaction with TMF! Every we do biz it goes just as smooth has the last one! Cool devil here. Trust completely.

10. JayK

JayK Tiny Member

Just received an Omeme from takemyfingers! Smooth transaction and shipping was fast and the knife is amazing!

11. Thundercat337

Thundercat337 Tiny Member

No complaints. The knife came just as described and super fast! I would highly recommend takemyfingers to others!

12. Rift

Rift Little Member

Just got my alpha beast from him today came on time and had great communication with him the whole time I would reccomend/buy from again

13. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Smooth easy transaction. Thanks!

14. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Excellent seller. As describes with fast, well packaged shipping. 5 star transaction!!!!!