1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Still a lurker

Organic556 Aug 8, 2018

1. Organic556

Organic556 I am a lurker and need to introduce myself!

hey wondering why I’m still a lurker after giving a fair intro. I’m knocking let me in.

Thanos74 likes this.
  2. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Thats a good question......hummmmmm....
    You made an intro, I remember posting on your welcome page, and I've seen the pic of your dog, nice shepherd btw!!! You might want to get up with a mod and see about fixing your....thingy.....thing! Good luck my friend!!! Later!

Organic556 likes this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Careful what ya ask for! Some have been renamed things they didn't want. :bwah:

Send a PM, DM, start a fricking conversation with, whadafuq they call it today, with a moderator when one is online. It'll show up on the home page.

IF you're very lucky, they'll even let you pick your own custom user title. IF you're not so lucky, you'll forever be known as something awful!
    :lulz:

Good luck!

Thanos74 and Organic556 like this.
  4. Organic556

Organic556 I am a lurker and need to introduce myself!

Thank you for the help .

Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  5. crogers

6. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Hey!!! I want my own custom user title!!! Whos butt do I have to kiss for that?!

crogers likes this.
  7. crogers

Ron was in a very good mood, once-upon-a-time, and was giving 'em away. That's how I got mine. Who knows, kiss the right butt.... :asskiss:

Thanos74 likes this.
  8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

:bobert:

crogers likes this.
  9. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Some titles we can edit, some we cannot. I have plans for your title but Ron is preoccupied with gussying up the banner it seems rather than correcting the oversight of not being able to change titles.

Mr.LaBella and Thanos74 like this.
  10. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Sounds good wes!.......what kinda plans?
    :scheme: