1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sold, 11th Thread

Liu Kang Oct 7, 2017

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Grail Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Mini Mean Street .145" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Hand Smoothed Cocobolo Wood Handle w/German Nickle Silver Tubes & Black Liners
    Mini Mean Street - MMS
    3.4" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .9" Blade Width .145" Blade Thick 3.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Cocobolo Wood Handle w/German Nickle Silver Tubes filled with Black Resin & Black Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This knife is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop. The Mini Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Mini Mean Street were introduced by Jerry Busse in 8/7/17 and have long been discontinued. Here is what Jerry said about these knives when he introduced them:
    Busse Combat is proud to introduce the thinnest INFI Mean Street of all time! We locked this INFI in our warehouse and starved it down to an emaciated .145" thick!!! Couple this with a full-height flat grind featuring an ultra thin edge and you have a slicer that is ready for action!
    These Mini Mean Street are the thinnest Mean Street ever made, and are a .145" Flat Ground Satin Blade. There has not been a coated Combat Grade or Battle Grade version made yet, only with this Hand Finished Satin Blade finish. These Mini Mean Streets are model after the Anniversary Mean Street but just a bit shorter and thinner so it's a slicer and lets you have more control of your slicing. This is a custom and made by hand by the Busse Custom Shop that is One of a Kind! Then the Busse Custom Shop went all out and put a lot of work and time that went into making the Custom Full Hand Smoothed Cocobolo Wood Handle finished off with German Nickle Silver Tubes filled with Black Resin and matching Black Liners. You will never see another even close to this beauty. You can tell a lot of thought, planning and work went into making this a Truly "One of a Kind" knife! And being that the Mini Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.

Sold

2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .335" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .335" Blade Thickness 27.5 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat and this is Brand New. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. I would say this is like a replacement of the most famous Busse model the FFBM. That had about the same thickness but this one is much longer blade length but I think this one is improved and a better chopper. This has a INFI Steel that is .335" thick with a Black Crinkle coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle was an additional option when you could order this. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Game Warden .135" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Pink G10 Handle w/Black Liners
    GW - Game Warden
    2.9" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .135" Blade Thickness 5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Pink G10 Handle w/Black Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New Purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2013 Show in Atlanta Ga. These Game Warden have been discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!
    The Game Warden was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. They were made in different flavors and sold through the Busse Company Store. They could not be ordered and you could only buy what was available in the store. This one is very special as about a handful were made by Busse Combat for the Blade 2013 Show in Atlanta Ga. This Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Textured Pink G10 with Thick Black Liners Handle were hand selected and custom made so get this before it's gone. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .135" thick with a Satin Finish! This grind and thickness along with the Pink G10 was never a production and only a few were ever made for the knife shows. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .256" Aged Bronze Cerakoted, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    Short American Butaniku
    23.65" Blade Length 35.90" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .256" Blade Thickness 39.2 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Blade with Fuller and V-Ground Edge
    Textured Canvas Micarta or G10 Handle with Cerakote Coating
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This was Brand New purchased directly from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!

This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. So after much feedback from many people on the forums, the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this beauty. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were ever made and only to shows and some online ganzas. This Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a fuller (Blood Groove.) This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Aged Bronze Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Handles and protects it. Because the actual handle is covered, you can not see what the handle material is and will either be G10 or Canvas Micarta. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened.

Sold

5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat Game Warden .27" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Hand Smoothed Stacked Bone in Clear Red Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    GW - Game Warden
    3" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 8.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Stacked Bone in Clear Red Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The FAT Game Warden has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!

In 2007 Jerry Busse introduced the .27" FAT Game Warden which was sold strictly though the Busse Custom Store with the exception of the doublecut Special Edition. All of these were sold out fast and probably the most sought after Game Wardens to date. This one is a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop! A True Custom that is a One Off with a hand finished Satin Blade Finished! This has a INFI Steel that is .27" thick Blade with a V-Ground Edge! The Busse Custom Shop went all out with the Custom Full Hand Smoothed Stacked Bone in Clear Red Resin Handle and finished it off with Mosaic Pins & Red Liners. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Anniversary Mean Street - AMS
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 4.9 Ounces
    .165" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Satin Finished INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smooth Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so get these before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners finished. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Emerson XHD CQC 7F #78 Stonewashed S35VN Flipper Blade, Black G10 w/Thick Ti Liners

Blade Length: 3.3″
    Handles: Black G-10 epoxy / glass laminate
    Overall Length: 8″
    Handle Length: 4.7″
    Blade Thickness: .156″
    Hardness: 57-59 RC
    Blade: S35VN
    Liners and Lock Spring: .093 in. 6AL4V Titanium
    Finish: Stone Washed
    Grind: Chisel Ground
    Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up
    Weight: 6.4 Ounces
    High Rise Checkering Backspacer: .215 in. Titanium
    Serial Number #78
    Lanyard Hole
    Handle Thickness: .650"
    Liner Thickness: .093"
    G-10 Thickness: .125"
    GTC Bearings
    Made in USA
    I was looking at our next choice for our XHD (extra heavy duty) series knife and I thought, “What if I made the CQC-7 the next model an XHD-7?” Then I thought “Nah, it would be almost blasphemous to change such an iconic design so much.” But I was curious – so I built a prototype. The first words out of everyone’s mouth were “Oh My God!” The die was cast.

This knife, the XHD-7 is in a word, awesome.

Featuring a .156 thick S35VN steel chisel ground blade, you could drive this knife through a wall. It is built of two solid slabs of .090 titanium and backed up by two .125 thick handles of our “grip-tite” G-10 composite. The massive back spacer is built of .200 thick solid titanium and features our exposed “tank tread” ribbed design.

The blade glides open effortlessly on two steel ball bearing systems and the lock features a heat treated 17-4 stainless steel insert.
    The Emerson XHD-7 features our unique triple play opening system, thumb button, “wave” and flipper so it can be opened anytime-anywhere in an emergency or high stress situation.

I think we’ve got a “generational” folder here, one you’ll likely pass on to your son and in time him onto his son. It’s just that heavy duty a creation.
    If you liked the CQC-7 model before, you’re gonna love the XHD version. I sure do.

Here is a New in Box Emerson XHD CQC 7F where you actually see the actual knife you are getting and not a stock photo. This one has a lower serial number of #78 and the serial number on the box matches the knife. Smooth opening action with Solid lockup. There is no blade play in any direction with a solid lockup. Nice blade centering. This will have one of the strongest warranties in the industry. This is Brand New, never used carried or sharpened. This will come with the Factory box, pamphlet, sticker and baggie. Please ask if you have questions or would like more pictures before purchase as all sales are final.

Sold