1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Seandavid55 Halloween Build Off 2018

seandavid55 Aug 9, 2018

1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Its almost that time!

Looking at the calendar, all I've got is a couple long weekends I'll be in town between now and then. Plus....I'm slow as hell.

Not sure the rules in regards to getting started. Maybe this could be a nudge to the powers that be. Can't really start till I have a solid idea anyway.

begreen61, desmodus and BennytheBlade like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Cool got any designs in your head my dear friend.............
    g

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I do Gary. I'll be out of town for a couple weeks. Then I'll have two long weekends between now and Halloween to make something happen. I'll see if I can draw something up. Maybe steal a picture, as I saw it on JD a while back.

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Well, don't show your hand before all the bets are in... Jus' sayin'..... [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018 at 12:57 PM
    seandavid55 likes this.