1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Saudi Beauty Contest ;)

ded i Jan 24, 2018

1. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

But do they let them drive ... :bwah:

A Dozen Camels Disqualified From Saudi Beauty Pageant Over Botox Injections

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ections?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

upload_2018-1-24_14-5-10.png
    'Some pageant contestants hit a hump in the road this week. That is, a camel beauty contest in Saudi Arabia disqualified a dozen camels for receiving Botox injections to make them more attractive.

Saudi media reported that a veterinarian was caught performing plastic surgery on the camels a few days before the pageant, according to UAE's The National. In addition to the injections, the clinic was surgically reducing the size of the animals' ears to make them appear more delicate.

"They use Botox for the lips, the nose, the upper lips, the lower lips and even the jaw," Ali Al Mazrouei, a regular at such festivals and the son of a prominent Emirati breeder, told the newspaper. "It makes the head more inflated so when the camel comes it's like, 'Oh look at how big that head is. It has big lips, a big nose.' "

Real money is at stake: About $57 million is awarded to winners of the contests and camel races, The National reports, with more than $31.8 million in prizes for just the pageants.'

VANELLI, Kelper and crogers like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

You should see what goes on after-hours at the Miss ISIS-goat competition! :madaddy:

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't... :brainbleach:

VANELLI and Kelper like this.
  3. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

crogers and Kelper like this.
  4. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

"Do you have any camels for sale"?

"Sure do, one hump, or two"?

"Unlimited".....

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  5. crogers

Like the newly weds that rented a camel on their honeymoon. They wanted to experience a hump in the desert.

Kelper likes this.
  6. crogers

Or, the Foreign Legion Commandant that was taking command over a desert fort. He was taking a tour with the Sargent Major. He asked, "Sgt. Major, this is a remote location... what do the men do when they have those 'manly' desires?"

Sgt. Major replied, "Do you see that camel over there, sir?"...

"Ahem, I believe that I've heard enough," interrupted the Commandant, and they completed their tour.

Some weeks later, the Commandant was feeling a bit frisky, so he called the Sgt. Major and ordered, "Bring me that camel!"

When the Sgt. Major brought the camel and had it kneel, the Commandant dropped his trousers and began furiously humping the camel. Seeing the shocked look on the Sgt. Major's face, he asked, "What's the matter, Sgt. Major? Isn't this the way the men do it?"

"No sir!" replied the Sgt. Major. "The men usually ride the camel to the whore house in town!" :devilzeek

Alfie and Kelper like this.