1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sales post deleted

SeaPig Jan 3, 2018

1. SeaPig

SeaPig Tiny Member

Had a sales post deleted this morning at 2:56am without warning, with the following message in my alerts...

"Your post in the thread PRICE DROPS! Spyderco, ZT, Olamic, Medford, SWAT, Pohl Force, Chili Bros, District 9... was deleted. Reason: You NEED pictures of EVERY knife you are selling IN the thread."

Except, there WAS a picture of every knife, so it doesn't make any sense to me. I'm old and slow on the uptake sometimes, but there was absolutely nothing in the post that didn't conform to JD commerce rules. There was a bunch of knives and it took me a long time to put together, so the last thing I'd want is to have it deleted for not following a rule. When I edited I it last night with price drops, I adjusted the price in the main list, as well as the price stated above each knife's corresponding picture. There were pictures for every knife. Maybe Imgur was down for a while?

I have no idea who deleted it, as the message was completely anonymous. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Is it possible to get the thread restored?

I have more knives to offer, but I want to know what I did wrong before posting another sales thread and having it deleted without warning. Also, apologies if this is the wrong place for this. I've seen references to "on-deck moderator", but I don't see where that's indicated.

TakeMyFingers likes this.
  2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Hopefully someone comes along and helps...

SeaPig likes this.
  3. SeaPig

SeaPig Tiny Member

Desmodus recovered my post and let me repost it last night. Thanks, desmodus! But, I received a message from Guillermo this morning that my pics weren't showing, so I don't know what's going on. I see them fine.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I just looked your fine pictures are there,,good luck with your sales .

SeaPig likes this.
  5. SeaPig

SeaPig Tiny Member

Thanks!

6. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Wasn't me at 2am but some pics didn't show on my tablet. Phone and PC were fine so must have been on my end. For my PM that is

SeaPig likes this.