1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RJ Martin Picture Thread

RNST Feb 1, 2009

1. giappos

giappos Brigade Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Guillermo and begreen61 like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I like the new pivot screws he's been using ,his son design it if I'm correct ,Looks awesome ,,does it function as good as any other,,Not being solid construction and a hollow design I was wondering on it's strength or weekness for that matter.

Guillermo likes this.
  3. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

The knife that redefined what a Forum-themed knife could be. Those are probably my favorite folders in existence, if not only for the wicked design by a master craftsman...but also the people and energy of this forum behind it...pretty extreme dope.

Hail to the King.

obi

begreen61 and Guillermo like this.
  4. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

It has to be the coolest forum knife I've ever seen. It's a forum knife but does not look like one.

begreen61 likes this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I used to have one of those dammit...

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  6. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha