1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Chris Cornell

stdlrf11 May 18, 2017

1. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

[​IMG]

begreen61 likes this.
  3. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Suicide by hanging :ssad:

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  4. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I some video of him on the news a few minutes ago and knew it wasn't good. So sad and he'll be missed.

5. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

My 90's ...best years of my life.. all my singers are leaving.

6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Major Bummer , so many love him in the music world and it's the world that he hated,,WOW . may he be at piece

crogers likes this.
  7. Pingpong

Pingpong Average member

Best concert I've ever been to was Soundgarden at the Gorge. Out of all the musicians that have died recently this one hurts the most. Arguably the best frontman in rock.

Well El Gringo, at least Mark Lanegan and Buzz Osborne are still doing their thing.

crogers likes this.
  8. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Whyyyyyyyyyy??!

So sad is correct.

crogers likes this.
  9. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Awful just awful. So many suicides. One of my friends just hung himself a few weeks ago. Another one last year. If I could have told Chris Cornell that it's not worth it. All the pain goes to your friends and loved ones. There's always a better option. People think their problems will die with them but really it gets placed on their mother, their friends.

Really no problem is worth dieing over. For money? For lonesomeness? To escape drug addictions. There are just better ways.

Music and the world have sufferes a loss.

crogers likes this.
  10. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Too soon; so durn sad!

crogers likes this.
  11. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Someone smarter than me said, "Suicide doesn't end the pain, it just transfers it to someone else."

Too true! :rip:

12. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

He was taking Ativan for anxiety.
    "When we spoke after the show, I noticed he was slurring his words; he was different. When he told me he may have taken an extra Ativan or two, I contacted security and asked that they check on him," she continued. "What happened is inexplicable and I am hopeful that further medical reports will provide additional details. I know that he loved our children and he would not hurt them by intentionally taking his own life."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-cornells-wife-issues-statement-w483179

crogers likes this.