1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Remy leather jacket size 46 black (very nice)

spyderHS08 Jan 8, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

Hey all,

This jacket was given to me by a family member that grew out of it. But it’s just not my style. It’s black leather, lamb skin I believe as they all are, in spectacular shape, one small little light spot on the back is the only thing I see, seems like a small scuff but very small. Other than that it looks new. It’s size 46, I am 6 foot 165lbs and it fits me well with room so I’m sure it would fit someone taller and larger as well.

I know these are pricey, it was over $300 new.

I’m asking $125 obo shipped in the USA, paypal. Pm or email me at schrohar at hotmail dot com

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

Make an offer! Need this gone

3. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member