1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

R.I.P Ken Dodd.

Kelper Mar 12, 2018

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

What a great British Legend. I went to UK in 1974, never seen a TV show until then. Back then you could guarantee that Ken Dodd and or his like peers were on a Christmas show. Today, the legend passed away at 90 years young.

I would like to share some of his 'stuff' with my American friends on JD. @Stu what do you remember?

2. Kelper

3. Kelper

4. Kelper

5. Kelper

6. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

If I'm honest I never really saw much of his stuff as my Mum and Dad weren't fans of him, they liked Morecombe and Wise, & Les Dawson, and my Dad liked Dave Allen.
    My gran was a big fan.

Kelper likes this.
  7. Kelper

Ok.. I had forgotten about Morcambe and Wise..David Allen. Les was funny too.