1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Question Knowledge or Wisdom ?

begreen61 Apr 19, 2017

1. elektroknifeman

elektroknifeman Little member

it's all good man, I'm not one to give any English lessons. I just didn't know if it was one of those trick questions...

2. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

You dun did fucked up Gary.

Kelper, begreen61 and crogers like this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I've often stolen a line from The Fifth Element, when Milla Jovovich falls into Bruce Willis' cab and starts speaking some foreign language, he replies "Lady, please, I only speak two languages... English and BAD English"!

Kelper, desmodus and begreen61 like this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

Which time:mutley:

crogers and Kelper like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

To be honest I'm trying to en lighting my friends that this knowledge we are obtaining in this time in are lives can and one day will destroy all we have built , because we are not useing the wisdom to say this is not a good thing long term , Short term it.s about the all might BUCK ,and controling the populations and Thats how I see my son's future ,Fuck my future I live a very colorful life ,but was asleep . I am awake now and have concerns for my sons future and all are children futures . I grew up at a great time or era in this world . I don't see that for my child or grand children. I worry for them .

crogers and Kelper like this.