1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pre Benchmade Lone Wolf D2 William W. Harsey double action

mrtaylor24 Jan 31, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrtaylor24

mrtaylor24 Little member

Hello,

I am not sure if I'm posting in right spot. However I hope someone can help me out. I have a pre Benchmade Lone Wolf D2 William W. Harsey double action knife that I have had for years and can't find any info on it. I know only 50 were made. Can anyone give me an idea how much it is worth. We have fallin on hard times and I need to sell it

Attached Files:

2. WSMaga

WSMaga Little Member

that's a cool knife. the benchmade 5400 looks kinda like that.

3. zr24x4er

zr24x4er Huge member

LWLD14920: Lone Wolf Harsey D2 Double Action AUTO w/ 3.9" Plain Blade

The Harsey D2 double-action automatic was designed to be the ultimate extreme-use automatic knife for military, police and civilian use. Lone Wolf Knives took the great Harsey T2 Tactical knife design and incorporated an innovative hidden lock release mechanism to make the knife a double action automatic. This mechanism is sealed inside the handle to provide reliability and stealth keeping the fact that the knife is an automatic a secret with no apparent activation buttons on the handle. The knife functions as a locking liner knife just like a normal Harsey T2 and when the hidden release is activated by pushing on the over-molded non-slip handle material on the front side near the blade pivot pin this will fire the blade out automatically. The spring that fires the blade is very robust providing reliable and aggressive automatic spring force. The D2 double-action automatic provides the best of both worlds by working as a tough-as-nails one handed opening tactical knife or a lightning-fast automatic when this feature is activated. The frame and locking liner are built from stainless steel providing a tough and reliable automatic action. The attachment clip is stainless steel.

The blade shape is a classic “Drop-Point” that is fully beveled for superior tip-strength making it useful for a multitude of field tasks. The blade material is CPM-S30V high-carbon “Super” stainless steel that is precision heat treated, tempered and sub-zero quenched to achieve maximum edge retention, flexibility and corrosion resistance. The contoured handle is molded from black fiberglass-filled nylon with a non-slip over-mold of tough textured Kraton elastomer. The handle shape is extremely well though-out and provides finger groves and notching in key areas to assure a positive grip under any conditions. The blade has a locking-liner for safety. The ambidextrous thumb-stud provides easy one handed opening and closing of the blade. All fasteners are stainless steel and the open support-column style back spacers allow easy cleaning after field use. Dirt, sand and other contaminates can be easily washed out of the handle because there are fewer areas inside the knife to trap these materials.

Harsey D2, Ranger blade, plain edge, double-action automatic:
    Knife Specifications:
    Blade Length: 3.9 in.
    Folded Length: 4.9 in.
    Overall Length: 8.8 in.
    Weight: 7.0 oz.
    Blade Material: CPM-S30V high-carbon stainless steel
    Handle Material: Stainless steel liners with black textured nylon and Kraton® over-mold.
    Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel

WSMaga likes this.
  4. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

More than 50 were made for sure. I have had and sold more than one.

obi

5. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

We don't do "what it is worth".

crogers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.