1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Post your TASTELESS & OFFENSIVE jokes here:

L33731 Feb 22, 2006

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

GhettoAssClub.jpg

Towelie and stdlrf11 like this.
  2. crogers

And, speaking of amputees, (properly edited to keep us out of UltraHott)

Stumped2.jpg

sam eib likes this.
  3. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Why is a pap smear called a pap smear?

Because women wouldn't do them if they were called cunt scrapes.

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

A woman went to the doctor complaining of abdominal pain. After he examined her, he said, "Your female organs have shifted and need re-arranging. To do this, you need to make love to a man with a large organ.'

The woman asked, "How would I tell?"

The doctor replied, "Look at his feet. The bigger the feet, the bigger the organ."

Well, she looked down and the doctor was wearing a 15EEE shoe! She asked, "How about you? You seem to have big feet." The doctor quickly agreed.

After they'd finished and gotten dressed, the woman pulled a $100 bill out of her purse.

The doctor looked shocked and said, "Oh no.... There'll be no charge for that service."

"That's not for the service," replied the woman. "That's so you can buy some shoes that fit!"

begreen61 and Bobert like this.
  5. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

How can you tell if your girlfriend really wants you?

When you put your hand down her pants, it feels like you're feeding a horse.

crogers, begreen61 and stdlrf11 like this.
  6. crogers

A blonde decided that he should start cutting firewood to supplement his income. So, he went to a hardware store to buy a saw. The salesman saw an opportunity to make a big sale, so he asked "Have you ever considered a chainsaw?"

The blonde fellow asked, "Why would that be better?"

The salesman asked how much firewood he cut a day and the blonde guy said about a cord. "Well," said the salesman, "I guarantee that you can cut FIVE cords a day with a good chainsaw!"

The guy said, "I can make a lot more money that way... I'll take it!"

A couple days later, he comes back in the store, pissed off. "This damn saw won't cut but 1/2 a cord a day! I want my money back!"

The salesman said, "Let me look at the saw. Maybe I can make an adjustment."

He set the saw on the floor, and pulled the starter rope. The chainsaw roared to life.

The blonde fellow said, "What's that noise?" :facepalm:

Dustygmt and begreen61 like this.
  7. crogers

Know the difference between a women's marathon and a tribe of pygmies?

The pygmies are a bunch of cunning runts!

8. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Shaniqua walked into a drugstore and said to the pharmacist "Ah wants to try some of them tampoons "

"OK...." said the pharmacist...."which do you want, Regular, or Super ?"

"Ah don`t know" she responded...."what`s the difference ?"

"What kind of flow do you have ?" he asked.

With a puzzled look, she replied "Ah gots LINOLEUM !"

Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  9. crogers

Rufus went to the drugstore to buy some condoms. The pharmacist asked, "How many do you need?"

Rufus said he had a busy weekend planned, so he wanted a lot. The pharmacist recommended the "Party Pack, 144 condoms in 12 different colors".

So, Rufus bought it and left.

About 3 months later, Rufus is back. He says he needs a maternity bra. The pharmacist asks, "What bust?"

Rufus answers, "A blue one!"

10. crogers

A man goes into a drugstore to find a female pharmacist behind the counter. "Excuse me, but is there a male pharmacist on duty?"

"No, my sister and I own this Pharmacy. What can we help you with?"

"This is embarrassing," says the man, "Maybe I need to go to another drugstore."

The pharmacist says, "My sister and myself are professionals. Anything that you can discuss with a man, you can discuss with us. Now, how can we help you?"

"Well, I get an erection and it lasts for about 6 hours before it goes away. I don't know why it happens, just boom! Instant erection. Nothing I do can cause it to go down. What can you give me for it?"

"Let me confer with my sister. I'll be back shortly." And off she goes to the back of the store.

In a few minutes, she comes back and says, "My sister and I have decided that we can give you $10,000 cash and a 1/3 interest in our drugstore!"

Kelper and Pinoy Knife like this.
  11. crogers

Ted went to buy some condoms. The pharmacist asked "What size package do you want?"

"What's the difference?"

"Well," explained the pharmacist, "you've got your singles... they're for one night stands. Then, you've got the 3-pack, for long weekends, you now, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Finally, you've got the 12-pack."

Ted asks, "What's the 12-pack for?"

"Oh, that's for married men, January, February, March...."

Kelper likes this.