1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Post your TASTELESS & OFFENSIVE jokes here:

L33731 Feb 22, 2006

1. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

come on .what kind of shit is this? as far as everybody goes what the fuck has this got to do with our vets?as far as the Master goes,He was a Jew. King of the Jews as a matter of fact,but don,t worry, someone more worthy than all of us will judge us .and i pray he has mercy on all of us even though we don,t deserve His mercy..

2. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese

I don't get it? Have another shot and post the punch line. :unintroduced: ILK

desmodus likes this.
  3. Stormdrane

Stormdrane 1st rate knot worker Brigade Member

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Not so tasteless, butt* I think it's funny...

"Dad," a teenage girl says, running into her father's den, "I'd like to kiss you good-bye before I go to school!"

"You're too late, Honey. Your mother just did that two minutes ago, and I don't have any cash left on me."

5. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Probably

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and a free education!"
    The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican." The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America."
    The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks farther and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America!"
    That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East. I am not American." He finally sees a woman and asks, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Africa." Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
    The African woman checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

Pinoy Knife likes this.
  6. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

what did the jewish child molester say?

take it easy on the candy

Towelie likes this.
  7. kaufen

kaufen Little member

One man says to the other "This shrimp is great. Wanna try some?" and the other man says "No, I'm Jewish." Man one says "No it's free."

8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

What's the hardest part of a vegetable???

The wheelchair.

PS-RagE likes this.