1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Policing The Devil- MUST READ- (yes, you too!)

Mr.LaBella Feb 17, 2009

1. Wolverton

Wolverton Board smartass

Begun, the tard war has.

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

The war that will never be won.

Now, where do they get their gouchos?

arf,
    rats... :ross:

3. snjc74

snjc74 Devil Transport/Fruit Plate

Haven't been there before, but...

http://www.fogodechao.com/

4. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator

meat and greet ?
    It has possibilities.:madaddy:

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  5. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

Now that, my friend, is one bad ass eatery! :thumbsup:

I'll just go ahead and say it, "Meat, meat, and more muthafuckin' meat!" :bwah:

Do not fill up at the salad bar, because those servers do not stop circling the table and they're all carrying a knife in one hand and some cooked critter or another in the other. It's like an all you can eat buffet, but they bring the buffet to you. I do believe I got just a wee bit closer to heaven in that joint. :ross:

begreen61 likes this.
  6. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel

Fogo De Chao...one of my favorite restaurants.!!!!!

Exactly right the salad bar is for women and rookies.

As well as the sides they bring to the table...don't be tricked!

I've eaten at the Fogo's in Dallas, Chicago and Atlanta. Atlanta was the best.

Another killer Brazilian Steak place,,,Churrascaria Plataforma in New York. 5 minute walk from where the NY Shows used to be. Worth the time and cost to go from Jersey to NY!

7. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

Add Yoli's in Vegas to the "must try" Brazilian Steakhouse list. Tom Mayo took the wife and I there several years back, we stop in every time we're in Vegas.

8. knight of arms

knight of arms SEARCH AND DESTROY

Fogo, fogo, fogo!!!

9. Weston Knives

Weston Knives Average member

Still very new here but enjoy the site tremendously so will try to do my part.

Weston

10. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie

Chances are that without some Lipitor, you're correct :devilzeek

I must admit to being the lightweight here, only capable of eating a mere 4-5 pounds of sizzled critter before I push away from the table in what I hope will be a decisive fashion, but instead usually winds up as a pathetic attempt at flailing my arms around.

Coming out of a Magnum's Steakhouse after a 48-oz porterhouse, most of a loaf of bread, a full salad, a full (table-sized) order of creamed spinach, mash and gravy and then key lime pie, a half bottle of wine and maybe four double gin and tonix, I made it all the way to the car and sat down.

Then I had to claw my collar away from my throat while I tried desperately to breathe for about a quarter of an hour while my then-fiance/ now-wife quietly wondered if I'd purchased that life policy yet and had actually named her as beneficiary.

So I'm down. I figure if I avoid all those useless things like salad, spinach and bread, we could lodge another 3 pounds of red meat in there somehow. And if we decide later that something for the morning's comfort is in order, Tubtar and Les can help me to choke down a beer bong full of Metamucil.

When's this happening?

11. goatlord666

goatlord666 Huge member

Looks like i gotta do a jd refresher course. Gotta read a good few pages of rules i skipped when i joined

12. Bruce2

Bruce2 Enormous member

I wandered off the path. Back for a refresher also.

13. Are we still allowed to say fuck?
    What with the new clean cut look an' all?

14. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Sure as FUCK can!

15. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

FUCK YEAH!!! :bwah:

16. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Necropost with the word "fuck" in it. . . . we have a winner!

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:rip: Accurate!

Kelper likes this.
  18. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

I be fucked ,,it is a very good adjective ,it can also be a noun just by adding 'er after Fuck ,and OH and a Verb I do believe by adding a simple 'ed pretty cool 'A . I always use it properly like other nouns like turd,titties and pussy ( has nothing to do with cats,kittens or some losers i know) Oh I see its getting late CLASS DISMISSED ,

19. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

Here's a old friend that i miss , I can remember him Razzing Ron somethings he'd put out there some funny shit,I would laugh to I cried .caught him lurking one night ,love to see him in the threads again,,That goes for JJ tooo!

crogers and Kelper like this.
  20. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I considered posting a new thread in the for sell section today. Was going to title it "Several Replicants, SUPER CHEAP " then I was to going to copy/paste all the rules into the posting.

Tried to help out a couple people in there today. Started conversations with them and never heard a word back.

Hats off to the mods.

crogers, Kelper and stdlrf11 like this.