1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of your yard or critters in your yard

Shike Sep 21, 2016

1. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I hate possums. I've seen them out in daylight before but never up to any good. Usually in my chicken house. And I shot 'em. And some people get mad when I do that but honestly I can't see anything but bad when I look at possums and groundhogs. I haven't seen any since I've lived in Florida and I can't shoot at anything because there are too many neighbors, people live close here. That's probably the biggest thing I miss - being able to shoot at stuff from my back porch. Otherwise it is nice here. Lot more fishes and birds than possums.
    :fishing::shipwrecked:

seandavid55 and crogers like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Dogs and critters don't mix here. found a dead bird two days ago and this morning well lets say Buckshot doesn't know his own strength
    IMG_1231.JPG

Clydetz, crogers and seandavid55 like this.
  3. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

Still trying to figure out that critter... is it a muskrat, groundhog or ???

I found a pile of grape like pellets about 10 feet outside our bedroom window the other day. Seems a deer was looking in our window while taking a crap. It could have been watching TV with us & we didn't even know it!

crogers likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Rabbit shit little balls about the size of a dime,,,Deer more of a oval roundest and about the size of a quarter or nickle

As for the critter it was a woodchuck,, now I got a possum problem but sooner or later Buckshot or Fawn will get them .

crogers likes this.
  5. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

It might have been a rabbit with antlers looking in the window but I'm about 100% sure it was deer poop I saw in the grass.

seandavid55, begreen61 and crogers like this.
  6. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Last Friday night IMG_0847.JPG

Gecko, seandavid55, GEEZER and 2 others like this.
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I just found a couple from my old backyard. Taken a couple years ago.

WhoDat.jpg

This little albino fawn was actually in my FRONT yard, not 50 feet from the front door. I sneaked the pics through the window.

BinoDeer.jpg

Wish I still lived there, butt* the big city has some wildlife too! I just can't take pics of them... dey pimps might be gettin' mad!! :bwah:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 9:18 AM
  8. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

Sand lizard at my office window and a newt on our dog walk 50 meter from our yard.

Lacerta agilis.jpg
    Ichtyosaura alpestris.jpg

Shike, Clydetz and crogers like this.
  9. Shike

Shike knifemaker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

crogers, Clydetz and desmodus like this.