1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Palethius Designs BacklineBalisong

begreen61 Jan 29, 2018

1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's an expensive sickness. But I'd buy one at that price. To bad it's so difficult.

begreen61 likes this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Still taking names Sean has it untill he good and god damn ready to let her go ,all others have a five day to enjoy her and then pass her on to the next player .except Des she still trying to figure out how to find the post office ,,she must be a blond or something .she not lazy so what else could it be,,I mean come on......................................:idunno:

HedaCoon, Ben. and seandavid55 like this.
  3. seandavid55

That's FOREVER mwah ha ha. Joking aside it will go out Saturday. This coming week is pretty much my last one in town. Then I'm on the road again. So it was great timing. Winter at home went by so damn fast.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

Bummer glad i next day mailed it ,,

5. begreen61

Got my five official,

1. Seandavid55
    2.Manuelp
    3.Chrisommer
    4.Ben
    5 Des.

Partys on JD and I

Peace
    g

Ben. and seandavid55 like this.
  6. seandavid55

Getting this baby on the way to Manuel today.
    20180210_091628-800x600.jpg

Thanks a lot Gary.
    :urock:

begreen61 and Manuelp like this.
  7. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Goddammnn!!! I just picked up the package everybody. Here are a few pics on how it looks and how it came. Ill be adding more pictures later; and maybe/hopefully a little video with below average flipping skills. I can tell you that from the first touch and feeling its pretty good. Ill let y'all know my thoughts on it in a couple of days.

Thanks for hosting this Gary; and thank you for sending it to me Sean!!

:JD_period:

seandavid55, HedaCoon and desmodus like this.
  8. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Those photos are looking good! Thank you Begreen for doing this. Pretty awesome to see as with all these thieves running around nowadays just ruin everything. I'm glad to see trusty members are still in the plenty....even though some don't know how to ship :ropeman:

junglegoober, begreen61 and Manuelp like this.
  9. _Snoow

_Snoow Tiny Member

Sad I missed out on this :( Maybe next time.

begreen61 likes this.
  10. seandavid55

Uh oh, what did I do? Or not do?

HedaCoon and begreen61 like this.
  11. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

The knife was inside of the ACE folder and covered with plenty of plastic bags to make it softer.
    I just didnt include the plastic wrapping on the picture because I shred it out of excitement.
    You did good imo.

begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  12. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

I couldn't resist to take a bunch of pictures and share a few with you guys. Ill keep y'all posted on how it flips. Ill need a couple of days to make a short video.
    I haven't sleep in the past 72 hours so im not in the mood to flip or record at this moment.
    I shall go to sleep now and get back to y'all later on.

Enjoy this few pictures!

for few of you guys is more of a torture since you wont get to play and make it dance yet.
    Hold on tight guys.

Once again, Thank you very much Gary, Sean and the JD.
    You guys are fucking awesome!!!
    :damnit:

seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  13. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Haha, no. I was just joking about des and usps. Carry on :P

Manuelp, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  14. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

So many jokes.

We should write a book.

begreen61 likes this.
  15. begreen61

knife will be shipped out tomorrow Chris is the next member on the list and should have it by thurs. or friday .

16. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

The knife is already on his way to chris as of today; and should be there real soon. I packed it real nice. I even made sure my finger prints weren't anywhere near the knife. just in case its involve in some stabbing.
    Im sorry if I disappoint you; but I wasn't able to get a video due to many reasons that im sure nobody gives two shits.
    My thought on the knife is that its an ok flipper. Not the best but not the worst neither. Without doubt it needs some more work on it, in order to make it a perfect flipper for me. Due to the lack of bushings or bearings it isn't as smooth as I would like. (first Bali without bushings that ive ever handle) I would like to add some extra weight on the handles/spacers and make the handles a little more rounded so It can carry momentum and its trajectory much better.
    Im still going to try and score one on the upcoming batch; but will certainly like to fix te issues I mentioned above.
    If I wasn't a collector but only a flipper. I would choose somethings else at that price range. Cant go wrong with the ti basilisk imo.
    Hope the next 3 people enjoy this opportunity as much as I did.

Thank you, Gary. You are fucking awesomeman!!
    This was an awesome opportunity to finally have my own opinion on this knife and not only guide myself purely on the hype.

desmodus, seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  17. Chrisommer

Chrisommer Little member JDBA Official Member

I have the knife in my possession! Have not had time to fondle it, just wanted to let everyone know it wasn't lost in USPS land...

Photos and video to come in the next day or so. Excited to test her out.

Thanks Gary!

desmodus, begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  18. begreen61

It sadden me to say the Pale proto type may have gone MIA with Chris Sommers I do believe I have his number but like to believe he just got too side tracked ..i will give him a few more days then turn it in to police and then proceed to follow through

Manuelp and Ben. like this.
  19. seandavid55

No way! Let's hope he has just been caught up with something. Life gets busy.

Keep us posted Gary.

Ben., Manuelp and begreen61 like this.
  20. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Being that you have his full name I would post in the Facebook group too.

Keep it as neutral as possible. Ask if anyone can possibly get ahold of him. Things blow up on Facebook way too fast.

begreen61, Ben. and seandavid55 like this.