1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

muzzle loaders are a dangerous breed of rifles and shotguns .I've had them all love the flintlock ,, BUT I do a lot of gunsmithing for friends and during muzzle loader hunting I get all kinds of problems from friends,,didn't load the rifle right every time ,, I've had one guy put 2 separate load in on top of each other ,, one guy had no bullet in and swears to god he loaded it , ,,,other issues is Black powder is really dangerous it blows up ,,but the sticks or pellets are a propellant ,,Plus you have the high breads now you can put magnum charges in them which is not needed 2 pellets will do.and if one puts 3 pellets in for a magnum load in a standard BP Rifle it could blow up a barrel .Lastly I find people get confused also on black powder vs. pellets,, 80 g of black powder equals 100 g of pellets ,,Many don't even know this and if they switch and put 100 g of BP in thinking its Equals to their smokeless powder ,,you just made your BP conversion from smokeless a mag. round ,in a standard barrel,,,not good . Any type of shooting is dangerous .BP is the most Dangerous,People just plan forget shit and you can't just be playing with these toys.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    sam eib likes this.