1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ (with extras)

zmcangus Aug 9, 2018

1. zmcangus

zmcangus Huge member

For sale are a pair of white Oakley Flak Jacket with Revant Optics XLJ Slate Grey polarized lenses. The frames are still in great condition and the lenses are near perfect, I can't see a scratch on them. The frames are currently wearing grey rubber ear socks and nose pieces but I am including black rubber ear socks and a variety of different size nose pieces so that you can customize the look and fit of the glasses.

I am also including 2 other lenses with theses frames:
    1) A pair of clear Oakley XLJ lenses that are in very good condition (so you can use them as protective eyewear for shooting, working with power tools, etc)
    2) And the original polarized Black Iridium lenses that came with the glasses (these however are a bit scratched).

The glasses come in the black Oakley ballistic case as seen in the photos.

I also have a pair of Oakley XLJ vr28 black iridium polarized lenses that are in near perfect condition for sale (these are origianlly $100 lenses)

All prices are net to me via PayPal and include shipping in the US:
    - $75 for the glasses plus all the extras (except the vr28 polarized lenses)
    - $75 for the vr28 polarized lenses on their own
    - $125 if you buy it all

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]