1. SBC/AT&T as well as Optimum Online users, your password reset emails are bouncing back to the server. Contact your providers to remedy this situation, THEY ARE BLOCKING EMAILS FROM JD!!!! If you are still having trouble logging in (Reset your password should do "the trick") use the "Contact US" form from a separate email account that is not the one being blocked!
    Dismiss Notice

No matter how bad you have it........

tubtar Mar 14, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

Cool,Home is the start to completing Recovery for all inolved .

2. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

She is home now? Great news and hope she has a speedy full recovery.

I remember working with a guy that was alyawys putting himself in bad situations. And he would complain that things can't get worse. I'd always tell him it can get shitty worse quick.

crogers, tubtar and stdlrf11 like this.
  3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

John, Prayers sent my friend... speedy recovery for your better half sir.

crogers, tubtar and stdlrf11 like this.
  4. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator

Thanks Bob.
    She is slowly getting her normal back , but it is going to be a while before things are 100%.
    Just getting out of the hospital has improved her outlook a shit ton.
    The strength will come back in time , and getting to eat real food ( even on a restricted diet ) is a huge plus.

begreen61, crogers, stdlrf11 and 2 others like this.
  5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

This is brilliant news. Glad she is home cause there's no place better to recover. It will take a bit of time to recuperate. All the best to you both.

6. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Along these lines I have been saying something a lot lately. Before I say it, I am not racist, I'm not sexist and I am not a power hungry corrupt prick: " It's good to be a white male cop these days". Please don't take that the wrong way.

sickboy

begreen61 and crogers like this.