1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

No matter how bad you have it........

tubtar Mar 14, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Cool,Home is the start to completing Recovery for all inolved .

2. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

She is home now? Great news and hope she has a speedy full recovery.

I remember working with a guy that was alyawys putting himself in bad situations. And he would complain that things can't get worse. I'd always tell him it can get shitty worse quick.

crogers, tubtar and stdlrf11 like this.
  3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

John, Prayers sent my friend... speedy recovery for your better half sir.

crogers, tubtar and stdlrf11 like this.
  4. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator

Thanks Bob.
    She is slowly getting her normal back , but it is going to be a while before things are 100%.
    Just getting out of the hospital has improved her outlook a shit ton.
    The strength will come back in time , and getting to eat real food ( even on a restricted diet ) is a huge plus.

begreen61, crogers, stdlrf11 and 2 others like this.
  5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

This is brilliant news. Glad she is home cause there's no place better to recover. It will take a bit of time to recuperate. All the best to you both.

6. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Along these lines I have been saying something a lot lately. Before I say it, I am not racist, I'm not sexist and I am not a power hungry corrupt prick: " It's good to be a white male cop these days". Please don't take that the wrong way.

sickboy

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  7. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

What does the above post imply, cause I don't get it. thanks

8. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

John I'm glad to read things are improving for Judy (and you by virtue of her welfare). So is she up to being a pain in the tuchus yet? That tends to be the demarcation, for me, of how bad/improved I'm feeling.

crogers and stdlrf11 like this.
  9. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Good to hear it my friend and yes,her strength will come back..

10. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Smoke and prayers my friend.

crogers likes this.
  11. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

just saw this. wonderful news, hope things are going well for all of you!

12. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

So good to hear John. Glad things are progressing in the right direction...

13. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Good news Tub and I hope her recovery goes well. I personally find inspiration in watching how those who have unimaginable adversities in their lives deal with their individual situations. Seeing KC Mitchell or Nick Santonastasso fucking own every breath they take makes me laugh for even considering a complaint...not that I have a lot to P&M about anyway. I never thought Id live to old age; now that Im 40 and the end-date is potentially much closer, my life's goals need to be whittled down and prioritized. I want to tinker around with knifemaking, travel more, fix up my 'new' old house, and write a book or two. One of my favorite quotes is (Nicholson as) Frank Costello in The Departed, who asked an underling how the guy's mother was doing. The underling replies "Not so good...she's on the way out". Costello replies, "We all are, act accordingly."
    If you don't own Today, but plan to buy Tomorrow, don't be regretful in a day if you find that deal is off the table.
    Cheers devils

14. C-Bear

C-Bear Brigade Member Brigade Member

How is Judy doing these days?

crogers likes this.