1. SBC/AT&T as well as Optimum Online users, your password reset emails are bouncing back to the server. Contact your providers to remedy this situation, THEY ARE BLOCKING EMAILS FROM JD!!!! If you are still having trouble logging in (Reset your password should do "the trick") use the "Contact US" form from a separate email account that is not the one being blocked!
    Dismiss Notice

New Mossberg "Shorty" shotgun, no NFA required !

waterdogs Feb 2, 2017

1. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

2. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

Just in time for tax return season

3. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

Man this is nice :o

4. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch"

interestign consept tho they didnt say how manyb of those minis fit in the tube (also need to see more specs onthe minis)

5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That 14 inch barrell makes it a no no here (ny).

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  6. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

Completely Legal 26.5" OAL Custom 14" Magpul Mossberg 500 "Firearm". Shockwave Raptor Grip and Lug 14" Front End

No Stamp Required - Completely Legal 26.5" OAL Custom 14" Mossberg 500 chambered 3" 5+1 capacity.
    Purchase includes all ATF Compliance paperwork. Completely LEGAL Custom 14" barrel Mossberg 500.

This is a NON-NFA, Completely Compliant and Legal 'Firearm' (technically not a shotgun). Transfers as "Other" on 4473. Seller is licensed Manufacturer and weapon includes makers marks.
    (This grip configuration is the only legal option for this length barrel at this time) NO NY or CA sales.

begreen61 likes this.
  7. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Interesting for sure and I bet they sell a ton. Though if firearms come with ATF compliance paperwork, maybe they are walking the line a bit close. Don't get me wrong, some of the current laws are bs. AOW stamp is only $5 dollars though.

8. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Played with it at the Shot Show. The trick is that it was never a shotgun, receiver was manufactured for this. With the OAL being a legal 26" it just falls into the "other" category. Just remember you cannot modify the size. No shoulder stock. But that's not why it was made, throw a Surefire Forend on it and it's a pretty good house gun. When I shot it they didn't have any of the Aguila Mini Shotshells but the rep said it's been modified to feed those.

9. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Very badass, I'd love to have one. Maybe after the price comes down, or secondary market for me. Hard sell for the entry level consumer when a full size firearm is so much cheaper.

10. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Those mini shells made me think I need to pee.

Mike Grasso likes this.