1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Acquisitions

Mike Grasso Nov 22, 2013

1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

20180127_131825-800x450.jpg

BennytheBlade, QMAXIMUS and Rio like this.
  2. QMAXIMUS

QMAXIMUS JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

My latest purchase, been wanting a 1911 for sometime now. IMG_6511.jpg IMG_6513.jpg IMG_6514.jpg IMG_6541.jpg

El Gringo, seandavid55 and sam eib like this.
  3. Bigdanes

Bigdanes Tiny Member

That's awsome. My buddy received one from a grandparent. He believes it ww2. Beautiful

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

We're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.

Otherwise, :2ful:

BennytheBlade likes this.
  5. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr Nuclear Powered Devil

Decided to retire my old S&W 6906 and choose something new for carry.

[​IMG]

6. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

rbmcmjr - really like the wood stocks on your M-11; they remind me of the Hogue smooth wood (cocobolo) stocks I bought for my German (three serial number model) P-220 .38 Super:

[​IMG]

7. leo

leo JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I'm generally a Glock guy but.............

[​IMG]

couldn't pass this up.

8. QMAXIMUS

Great looking 1911 Leo!

leo likes this.
  9. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Old School Cool - U. S. Custom Patrol Commemorative S&W Model 19-4.

In 2001 I retired from the Coast Guard after 4 years in the Navy and 26 years in the Coast Guard - all active duty. After trying to work in the private sector I was laid off after 13 months as a Logistics Analyst and Director of the Logistics Products Division of a small Engineering Consulting Firm.

Hungry, with a wife to feed and an ex-wife to send monthly payments to - I was hired by US Customs and Border Protection in 2/2004 as a CBP Officer. Some of the more Senior Inspectors (when Senior Inspector was an actual position - earned with experience, tested knowledge, and seniority) used to tell us about the "Good Old Days". One position, done away with, was the Customs Patrol Officer (USCPO). They patrolled the area around the Ports of Entry (Airports, Seaports, and Land Border Crossings) along with Border Patrol. When the original "Sky Marshal" Program was cancelled many of the Sky Marshals became USCPOS or Agents. Eventually the USCPO function was dissolved.

There were (supposedly) 813 Model 19-4 (information found elsewhere on these forums) Blue, 4" revolvers, with smooth Goncalvo Alves smooth target stocks, and marked on the right side plate with a Customs Patrol Officer's Badge and the barrel roll marked 1852 - 1978 U. S. Customs Patrol. I bought one yesterday; its been fired a little and there is a turn line, but other then that I have it, the original wood display box, and the un-engraved brass plate for the top of the box. I think I paid a fair price for it; I'll probably shoot it once (6 rounds .38 Special, 6 rounds .357 Magnum, clean and oil it well, and put it on the "shelf" with my
    revolvers. My pictures don't really do it justice; but here it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Huevos, BowtownBlade, Berkley and 2 others like this.
  10. QMAXIMUS

A fellow Coastie? What!?! Beautiful revolver, I love it. I have no plans picking up our Berretta 92fs that we used to carry for nostalgia purposes, that thing was a turd! Love the revolver though, very cool. Also cool finding a fellow puddle skipper or shallow water sailor or water nazi or what ever the hell else we were called lol.

11. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Just picked this up. Brand spanking new...M&P M2.0 Compact. 3 additional back straps, 2 clips, and 2 mag extenders.

Need to strip her down and check out the internals. Great price, great feel. Very happy right now.

***If anybody has one let me know what you think/issues/etc.

20180518_210253.jpg

seandavid55 and QMAXIMUS like this.
  12. QMAXIMUS

That is my issue gun for work. No complaints here, no failures to feed or fire. Only minor gripe is moving that little metal tab out to field strip but thats nothing really. I do like the feel as well, nice choice!!!

AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.