1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Micro Flipper and MOP

Steierknives Aug 21, 2018

1. Steierknives

Steierknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Time is running out to get the knives ready for The Gathering. Here is a dressed up model
    of the Micro Flipper. What do you think of this one.

Damasteel Damascus blade
    Robert Eggerling Damascus bolster
    White MOP handle
    Fileworked and anodized backspacer
    Blade runs on ball bearings
    Blade 2.5", OAL 6.0"

Thanks for looking,
    Dave Micro Wharney MOP.jpg Micro Wharney MOP 1.jpg Micro Wharney 3.jpg

Phoenix and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Tiny Member

Man how many of these do you make? They are incredible.

3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade RTFM JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Tiny Member

Woooow. I've been desperately trying to asks forums questions to no avail about knife customization. It feels like only the most experienced know about it, and they aren't sharing how-tos. Do you offer advise in exchange for paypal $$$? I'd like to start with basic stainless steel but am unsure what I can do with it. Or do you know of good resources for getting into customization? I'm an experienced artist with physical medias but am a professional game art artist, so I have the coordination to sculpt and create but not the material knowledge of what you can do with what.

5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade RTFM JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

You tube and contact other makers and known customizers. Makers are the best but few have time to spare. There are dvds out on how to make knives etc.