1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Medford Micro Praetorian and CRK Sebenza 21 - Only $279 TYD!

ern1911 Aug 31, 2017

1. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

IMG_1951.JPG A8UzxQR - Imgur.jpg AjyRhny - Imgur.jpg cf9TdYk - Imgur.jpg ddprfU6 - Imgur.jpg lSdq4fw - Imgur.jpg e5oYZmQ - Imgur.jpg
    I have a small plain CRK Sebenza 21 I am looking to sell. It was purchased from a member on another forum originally and it is in very good shape. Solid lock-up, nice sharp clean edge, has box, cloth, paperwork, tool, as well as lanyard (no grease tubes). There are some snail trails on the handles, a little anodizing worn off the thumbstud, and the pocket clip has some nice wear on it too that was hard to capture with the dark lighting of my office, but nothing that can't be fixed with a quick and cheap spa treatment by CRK.
    Shows signs of carry, but functionally outstanding. Only selling this one because I have other purchases to fund. Asking $TRADED shipped TYD (firm), payment via Paypal.

fOpc2qz.jpg UQHKqF0.jpg nXKBaQa.jpg
    Next up is a Medford Micro Praetorian G. The blade has been used and sharpened and was sent into the factory one time where Greg himself sharpened it, but it has not been used since. The G10 handle side and the flamed lockside are pretty much mint as is the clip and the finish on the blade and glass breaker. Asking $TRADED shipped TYD, payment via Paypal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017 at 3:40 PM
    XtraMedium likes this.
  2. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

BTTT

3. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

BTTT

4. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

BTTT

5. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

BTTT

6. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Does the Medford come with all the usual swag? Otter Box, etc? Disregard this question as I saw the pic of the Medford hard case,etc.

Final question, has this knife been opened up or had anything done to it thathat would void their warranty? Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017 at 6:38 AM
  7. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

The knife has not been opened up and the warranty is not void. They will still service it if you need to send it in at any point in the future. Thanks!