1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Matt Cook is creating something special for a JD Member

begreen61 Nov 12, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Matt recently call me to find out where a buddy { Very Well liked member of Jerzee Devils} of ares is or heard from him . Told him he hurt his hand bad and was just down on his luck . So Matt calls me back wants to make a fat lady 2 and auction it off on IG and it will be a one of ,,COOL ,, and I sent Matt a AB from BRS and matt is doing an overhaul to her ,,putting a tanto blade with a sweet grind a new clip and spacers and keep the handle and latch with some minor modifications heres a picture what we got at this point in time below,,

I'm looking for feed back This is a devils way as a commuunity to help another devil and get a chance to own a great classic Matt Cook one of ,, will people but donations for my AB Matt cook redesign and parsitapate on the auction at IG ,,all money will go to a JD member who needs it this holiday season ,,and trust me he's a good member and well liked ,, we Just don't want to put him on the spot,, He's a proud member..

I'm sure Matt will like and follow this thread ,,we love comments and responses to this thread to see where we stand as a supporting community . and seeing are friend receives these funds asap.Thank you Jerzee Devils ,, can't download for some reason heres link of what matt has started ,Thank you, fore looking

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/media/1111172034a-1.88405/

2. gus_flips

gus_flips Tiny Member

Super cool that you guys are doing this

3. firefighterB

firefighterB JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

This is great stuff! Definitely would support this kind of project....:wolfgang:

nostimos, seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  4. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:rimshot::JD_period:

Count me in.

5. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Guys/Gals
    the member in question is a pretty good guy,he has a job,wife,kid,dog.
    since this accident has injured his hand to the point he can not work for the next several months,his wife had to be taken to the hospital as well. so here we have one of our own a Devil in need for the holidays!!!!!
    I am a Proud Memeber of the mighty J.D and think we (Other Devils) should be willing to help one another out from time to time.this Devil deserves our help and as part of the Best knife forum out there .
    i am Donating all of my work to try to ease his burdens over the upcoming holidays.
    things like rent/mortgage payments don't really care that you are unable to work or why.
    Please help by showing you are a True Devil (evil on outside only) . remember this could happen to anyone at anytime. i am humbled by your support and demand for the "Toys" i make.
    Please Devil up and help if yopu could see yourself in a similar situation. Peace and Respect.
    there will be a Raffle for this knife where every penny will go to help out our injured brother. Gary will be doing the raffle

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  6. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm all for a raffle over an auction, perhaps 50 slots at $25-30 per entry?

7. begreen61

I willing to do 50 for 25/30 any other people responses,, 50 would be quicker to fill money I worry about the price ,, Matt wanted 20.00 for 100 spots I say 12/15 per spot on 100 entries ,, but 50 I like it , and you all be able to fork up 30 per spot { Donation } ,,let me know ,,also don't forget a Fat Lady 2 "One of" will be auction ,I ask Des to run that end, so you all will know whats up with that to ,,talk to me members

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    nostimos, seandavid55 and skyblue like this.
  8. skyblue

I think that the problem we ran into with the boss' Guinn raffle was that 100 spots took longer to fill than anticipated. 50 should be the sweet spot, and a $25 buy-in is just like giving up a magazine subscription for the holidays in order to help a brother out. Count me in for a spot.

nostimos and seandavid55 like this.
  9. Artie

Artie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Love the idea.
    Greatful thing you guys are doing
    Interested in the FL2 big time

10. begreen61

just one jez wis,,, kidding:bwah:

11. skyblue

Well, more of our brothers need a chance to get in on a Matt Cook modded AB, Gary. I just wanted to make sure that I got dibs on a spot, lol!

Would love to see that FL2 as well!!

nostimos, begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  12. begreen61

This is good ,,forwarded auction may start at 1200.00 but well worth it one of my Matt cooks has a brother that went act action for over 2000,00 .

13. begreen61

Hell I donated The AB for are friend and still will buy a spot or 2 ,,,, after all it's a Matt Cook friend or not ,mamma didn't raised no fool ,,,,,well maybe

14. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The JD just keeps impressing me. Gary and Matt, WELL DONE!

nostimos and begreen61 like this.
  15. Gravedigger

Gravedigger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Props fellas!! You are both ACES and I'll definitely be throwing in as well. :ross::ross::ross:

16. begreen61

Matt Told me your a straight up awesome person Digger ,,he is right ,, glad to met you ,

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

nostimos and Gravedigger like this.
  17. Gravedigger

Gravedigger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thx! Same to you my friend. Matt is a true asset to the community and all around great guy!! ***Bonus is he makes a sick bali*** :jdedc:

18. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I've become more and more of a selfish bastard as I get older. :shakie:
    Too many bad experiences of my generosity being taken advantage of, I guess.
    And I don't always have the energy to judge others on a person by person basis . . .

However, this site seems to bring out the giver in me, again and again.
    There’s a lot of good people here.
    Gary and Matt are two of them!

I'll be keeping an eye out for the raffles.

Gravedigger and begreen61 like this.
  19. Artie

Artie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Hold on, I’m still kind of confused..
    Is it 2 knives that are getting auctioned off ?
    The AB and and one of kind FL2 ?

20. chintofong

chintofong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I think one is to be auctioned and the other (AB) raffled.

begreen61 and Artie like this.