1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Marvin 01

Marvin 01 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Thanks Joe! Always a pleasure doing business with you also!! Definitely one of my favorites. David

2. Joep

Joep birdave

Marvin 01 is a JD Asset!

Just received a product from Marvin 01 and the transaction couldn't have gone better.

Great communication!
    Quick shipping!
    Outstanding guy to deal with!

As the heading says, Marvin 01 is a JD asset!
    I highly recommend dealing with Marvin 01.

Thanks for All, Pal!
    Thank you JD.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  3. cobra

cobra Huge member

Marvin 01 is good to go

I just finished a transaction with Marvin 01. payment was fast and communication was great. Highly recommended

4. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

I bought two fine blades from Marvin 01 in the past 2 weeks. Great to deal with and man he shipped them out fast!

5. Marvin 01

Marvin 01 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Thank you Sir! The feeling was mutual and I would not hesitate to do business with you again!. Thanks David

6. Roz

Roz Tiny Member

Just wanted to add I purchased a knife from Marvin01 aka David and he delivered it quickly as promised in the condition stated. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

7. ironman

ironman Huge member

Thank you for another flawless transaction, David! Always a pleasure doing business with you!