1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"Man's" Best Friend

Mike Grasso Nov 2, 2017

?

Man's best friend is

1. Dog

93.8%
  2. Cat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The opposite sex

12.5%
  4. I don't have a friend...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Some other animal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Here's a sticky devoted to those animals that just want to be with us, no strings attached. Show yours off and tell us a bit...

Jack & Sadie, German Shorthair Pointers, about a year and a half now. Keep me company in my retired life.

jands.jpg

begreen61, Huevos and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

Casper the Westie & Pip the part Pomeranian. Adopted Casper at age 1 1/2 years old in 2007 (almost 12 years old); Pip is my gf's furball which shares Casper's home because they get along so well! :cupid: Pip is somewhere around 16 years old.

pipandcasper2.jpg

CasperPip.jpg

Mike Grasso, Huevos and seandavid55 like this.
  3. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

My boys...

Rocky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arlo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barney
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some that we lost recently...

Romeo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tank
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

George
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike Grasso and sam eib like this.
  4. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

Fine looking bunch of dogs you have.

Mike Grasso and seandavid55 like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Best dog friends I've ever have Mike after Bucky and Fawn I'll only have GSP as a friend, most of you know Buckshot and Fawn . they 8 this year. Fawn beat cancer twice we stay on top of her shes are money pit DSCF2490.JPG DSC01041.JPG DSC01040.JPG Buckshot and Fawn

Mike Grasso and seandavid55 like this.
  6. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Mike Grasso likes this.
  8. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

This is Athena; rescued by a no-kill shelter; found on the street near Detroit. She's a sweetheart until she sees another dog; then she turns into a hell hound; it is fear aggression and almost impossible to retrain her. athena_hello.jpg She has some scarring that indicated she may have been used as bait for fighting dogs; and also before 2 years old she had a litter of puppies.
    athena.jpg

begreen61, Clydetz and Mike Grasso like this.
  9. Atheos

Atheos Average member

this is Inigo Montoya.

This potato loves me more than my wife and kids put together. Shit, he's the only one who's happy to see me when I get home from work! And not just happy, fucking spazing out ecstatic. He's about 3 now i think, had him about two years. Picked him up from Austin pets alive so my little boys would have a dog to grow up with.

This dog has changed my life in multiple ways
    1 - I'm willing to let my kids play out back without being able to see them, because I know he will lose his shit if anyone comes near our yard.
    2 - I can actually plug my ears with headphones now at home, and listen to loud music. I wouldn't before, because I don't like not being able to hear if someone comes to the door, or if something crazy is happening outside. Paranoia kept me from using headphones at home for a long time, but he makes sure i always know if someone so much as walks NEAR our house from any side. I'm much much less worried about my wife and kids being home along while im at work.
    3 - Sounds cheesy as hell but its true - I feel like he loves me more than i deserve, and it makes me want to live up to his feelings for me. Like, im too much of an asshole for anything to love me as much as he does. I haven't had a dog since i was a little kid, and i really forgot how wonderful they are.

There's more i could think of, but that's the important stuff.

I wish he stop bringing dead baby bunnies in the house though. Better yet, stop killing them damnit! He doesnt maul them, but he always pulls them out of the nest and licks them and carries them around, and they ALWAYS die.

[​IMG]

10. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Attached Files: