1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Lum-Tec Combat B6

Sheriff880 Jun 11, 2017

1. Sheriff880

Sheriff880 Little member

**SPF**

For sale is a Lum-Tec Combat B6.

I hunted forever for one and ended up with two. Now something else has caught my eye, so you know how it goes.

Comes complete with rubber dive style strap, maratac, and third party nato straps. Includes original box, paperwork/ documents, and warranty card.

I also found an additional brand new foliage green 3-ring Zulu strap I'll add.

This Lum-Tec Combat B6 is a user. The watch over all is in good condition, but does show wear. It is fresh back from service at Lum-Tec, however, shortly after I received the watch the date function stopped cycling. I'm sure Lum-Tec could easily address this, but it didn't bother me enough to send it back.

It is priced accordingly with the above in mind.

$350 shipped, paypal, net to me. USPS Priority with insurance.

[​IMG]

IMG_6930.JPG IMG_6927.JPG
    IMG_6354.JPG IMG_6356.JPG

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Sheriff880

Sheriff880 Little member

Price drop