1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Lost my Overkill Saturday

Guillermo Mar 27, 2018

1. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Saturday was a really long day and when I got home the kids kept me busy. I finally took a shower and was going for a walk. I always carry my Overkill and I couldn't find it. I tore up the house looking for it and was out in the freezing rain on my hands and knees looking for it on my car. I called work and the girl said she'd put my name on it if she found it. Well I didn't sleep well that night but my gut told me I'd find it. Couldn't find my wallet so I frantically looked and was late for work. Told my boss why I was late and asked if she found a knife. She said yes and I could have kissed her. It fell out of my pocket in the office and was stuck in the chair. I was going to give her some cash but know she can't accept it so I got her a box of Biscotti. Told a friend of mine and he asked if it was the $100 knife I showed him one day and I was like no but it cost a goiod bit. A few months back I drove to Portland with my little brother. I only had a carry on for the flight home and mailed my Overkill back to Virginia. I told him I needed to insure it after he printed a label and he told me it came with $50 already. In all fairness to him he didn't see it so I told him add a zero and triple it.

Kelper, desmodus and seandavid55 like this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade You know the law: Two men enter, one man leaves. JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Those are terrifying moments .Luckily I have only lost a roton Bali at my bachelor party . Glad you found it and work in an environment a/ @ least semi honest peeps

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm glad you found it as well. I have felt that panic.

I was missing a knife for a long time. Not an expensive knife, not my favorite knife but one that had a lot of sentimental value to it. That whole, this is special so I'll put it in a safe place through a move may have backfired. Oops.

Carrying it right now and I realize at the moment maybe I shouldn't carry it any more.

4. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

My couch eats knives from time to time. A SMF then my Devilstator. There are times I think I should carry only a $20 knife because it pretty much cuts as well and can be easily replaced. But the feeling quickly passes and I tell myself I need to carry something nice. I don't wear a watch these days and the pens I carry are disposable. It did make me think that I have a few too many nice knives laying around and need to go in a safe.

5. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Seat belts often grab knives as well. Glad you got your sticker back.

Guillermo likes this.