1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knife Scales

TraydenV4 Mar 6, 2018

1. TraydenV4

TraydenV4 Tiny Member

Not really sure where to put this post lol. What I really want to know is how to get into the seemingly esoteric art of knowing where to find Balisong scales. Is there just few vendors making them? Do I have to travel to events? I’m willing to put in my part but just looking for some advice I guess. Take me under your wings knowledgeable masters lol. I’ve hit up the search but mostly just found old links and WTB postings.

2. desmodus

desmodus Lid Wiggy Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

instagram is loaded with people making them in all varieties.

if you're no there yet, there's a small figuring it out period but it isn't as painful as facebook or reddit.

begreen61 and TraydenV4 like this.
  3. TraydenV4

TraydenV4 Tiny Member

Awesome (: thanks bunches!

desmodus likes this.