1. SBC/AT&T as well as Optimum Online users, your password reset emails are bouncing back to the server. Contact your providers to remedy this situation, THEY ARE BLOCKING EMAILS FROM JD!!!! If you are still having trouble logging in (Reset your password should do "the trick") use the "Contact US" form from a separate email account that is not the one being blocked!
    Dismiss Notice

Knife and Pistol Enthusiast Joining In

DocMichelangelo Feb 16, 2017

1. DocMichelangelo

DocMichelangelo Tiny Member

Hello everyone, I am DocMichelangelo and am happy to be joining the forums. I am now a soulless director and college prof, but in more blissful years I was a pro sports shooter and knife enthusiast. I do not compete anymore and rarely make it out to the range, which is what I love about knives. One does not need to load ammo, drive to a range, freeze to death, and pick up brass to receive gratification from knives!

I know little about little. However, I am a (self-proclaimed) expert in special education law. If you would like advice worth its asking price (free) on that subject please feel free to send a message my way.

Below please find pictures of my new favorite knife, as well as one of my favorite spinners.

icm_fullxfull.115719941_a934qj9t0co4k8ckgg08.jpeg icm_fullxfull.115719947_l8zkzhvyko0g8w00ks0s.jpeg

markandrex likes this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Guano Loco Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

a knife is always loaded.

welcome aboard.

markandrex and DocMichelangelo like this.
  3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :welcome:

DocMichelangelo likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Well there are some member here who could use some Spechul Educating.... :bwah:

:welcome4: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:!

5. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

:welcome5: To The
    :JD_period::24hrs::alfred:

markandrex likes this.
  6. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You'll fit right in here.

7. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Welcome aboard!

8. DocMichelangelo

DocMichelangelo Tiny Member

I truly appreciate the welcoming spirit that all of you have presented! Looking forward to contributing to this amazing forum.

markandrex likes this.
  9. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Thanks for your good intro !!

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Mighty
    :JerzeeDevil2:

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

markandrex likes this.
  10. jskfla

jskfla Average member

[​IMG]

markandrex likes this.
  11. railroad

railroad JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:welcome:

markandrex likes this.
  12. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome5: Glad to have ya' at :lallander: :JD_period:

13. group

group JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice AB, Welcome to the Mighty!

14. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

What is/was the significance of PL 94-142; for extra credit what do the letters and numbers signify?
    welcome to da JD,
    rats...

15. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Do I getz extry credits? :idunno:

The Education for All Handicapped Children Act (sometimes referred to using the acronyms EAHCA or EHA, or Public Law (PL) 94-142) was enacted by the United States Congress in 1975. This act required all public schools accepting federal funds to provide equal access to education and one free meal a day for children with physical and mental disabilities. Public schools were required to evaluate handicapped children and create an educational plan with parent input that would emulate as closely as possible the educational experience of non-disabled students. The act was an amendment to Part B of the Education of the Handicapped Act enacted in 1966.

The act also required that school districts provide administrative procedures so that parents of disabled children could dispute decisions made about their children’s education. Once the administrative efforts were exhausted, parents were then authorized to seek judicial review of the administration’s decision. Prior to the enactment of EHA, parents could take their disputes straight to the judiciary under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The mandatory system of dispute resolution created by EHA was an effort to alleviate the financial burden created by litigation pursuant to the Rehabilitation Act.

PL 94-142 also contains a provision that disabled students should be placed in the least restrictive environment-one that allows the maximum possible opportunity to interact with non-impaired students. Separate schooling may only occur when the nature or severity of the disability is such that instructional goals cannot be achieved in the regular classroom. Finally, the law contains a due process clause that guarantees an impartial hearing to resolve conflicts between the parents of disabled children to the school system.

The law was passed to meet four huge goals:

To ensure that special education services are available to children who need them
    To guarantee that decisions about services to disabled students are fair and appropriate
    To establish specific management and auditing requirements for special education
    To provide federal funds to help the states educate disabled students

EHA was revised and renamed as Individuals with Disabilities Education Act in 1990 for improvement of special education and inclusive education.

16. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

No credit for cutting and pasting...; in your own words puhleeze!

desmodus likes this.
  17. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

:genie:
    :welcome4:
    to the
    :JerzeeDevil2:
    :firedevil