1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kitsune Variant-Liontribe Designs

liontribe Feb 10, 2018

1. liontribe

liontribe knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

this is a prototype of our new line of cerakoted models coming this summer. pretty happy with it for a first attempt.

liontribe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Winter, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  2. 42flipper

42flipper JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bad ass!!

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I like it

4. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

It pleases my eye.

The orange shows that it is a prototype?

5. liontribe

liontribe knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

thanks, fellas. no, the orange is actually part of the design. don't ask me why, but I have had that paint job in my head for weeks. some times, I come up with looks and designs that won't leave me alone until I put them into a knife. I have several variations on a theme that will make up the bulk of the cerakoted line. I have no real idea what it is supposed to be, I just like the way it looks.

liontribe

Winter and desmodus like this.