1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kimura XI 11 Balisong now available

Blade HQ Apr 9, 2015

1. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

We just got a surprise shipment of the Bradley Kimura 11 butterfly knife today. These have a different handle then all the previous ones. The handles are a bit thinner with 4 milled holes. The knife overall is a hair lighter than other versions. Available now at BHQ. ----->Kimura XI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
  2. benzen12

benzen12 Little Member

I have this knife. It's very nice. Would love a chance to get earlier models..

begreen61 likes this.
  3. Pointy

Pointy Tiny Member

I don't have any of these, was late to the game. Would like to pick one up...

4. benzen12

benzen12 Little Member

Great knife if you can find one.

5. Pointy

Pointy Tiny Member

I've heard they are not great for flipping but they look like well built knives to me and I'd like to pick one up

6. benzen12

benzen12 Little Member

Maybe yes maybe no I suppose. Just because it doesn't act like a brs or whatever...doesn't mean its a bad flipper. No knife is the same and will take some getting used to. Its just practice. I used to think my bm32 flipped like shit. Got better with other knives and gave it another chance. Took the time to get the feels and its a great flipper. Its not the knife that's shitty at flipping, its the flipper lol ( with exceptions)

7. Pointy

Pointy Tiny Member

I could see a bali with too short of a handle flipping badly no matter what you do. Also, certain moves just hurt/suck with really heavy handles, even if they have well rounded edges.

8. benzen12

benzen12 Little Member

I

9. benzen12

benzen12 Little Member

Oops...
    Yeah I hear you. I guess I don't look at those as negatives though. In comparison to something else sure. they would be. But taking time to learn how to manipulate it...no problems then. Idk, just my opinion.

10. Maxixavalon15

Maxixavalon15 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Someone is selling one of these on one of the Facebook groups. You’ll have to take a look.