1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Just my Friggin Luck

longbow May 9, 2017

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

It'll take a few days to see any real difference. AND, whatever you do, take ALL the prescribed antibiotics, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Stopping antibiotics early often leads to these antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.

Hopefully, your pussy, er, PUS won't smell! :bwah:

AJD1, Kelper and ded i like this.
  2. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Wow - I just saw this. Best to you and just a thought ... Whenever I take antibiotics I eat yogurt to replace internal bacteria because there's nothing worse than going through all that disgusting antibiotic and then not being able to poop. Serious get better wishes. Honestly, I like they have you on antibiotics and not chemo ... fingers crossed!

Kelper and crogers like this.
  3. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr Nuclear Powered Devil

I know what you mean. I developed a painful lump behind my right nipple. After ignoring it for a while in the hope that it would go away, I finally went to see the doc. To add to my embarrassment, they wanted to have a (female) student do the mammogram. It turned out to be blood from some trauma I had experienced earlier.

Good luck with your health.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  4. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I had a weird lump in my lower abdomen, just above my junk. Went to our (young, attractive, blonde) female doc, expecting her to have a colleague check it out.

Nope. :ropeman:

She found my inguinal hernia.

It was a great way to find out bad news. :bwah:

5. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Take those antibiotics (as stated). I get not wanting to; they always make me feel as bad as whatever they are prescribed to cure.

ded i, AJD1, crogers and 1 other person like this.
  6. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Continued smoke and prayers my friend...

7. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Well saw my G.P. on Tues. He says its an infection, the radiologist sent me a letter stating they're thinking now tumor benign probably. I will say this I feel like shit. Man I'll tell ya I'll be sitting there and all of a sudden I wake up a half hour later. What the frig is that! All my get an go got up an went somewhere. I've been taking the antibiotic religiously and it seems the lump has gone down a wee bit but not by much. Seems to me like it ain't as big height wise but longer length wise. I shall know by the end of June I guess. Keepem sharp everyone and what happened to the summer weather from yesterday? 53 degs. and wind straight off the lake about 30 mph. 7' foot chop out there.

8. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I know it is crappy still but honestly, I think you got the best out of this deal. Will send prayers and stuff to keep it that way.

9. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Continued smoke and prayers. It's hard dealing with any of this as a patient or relative. Keep us posted.

crogers likes this.
  10. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

:cheers: To continued good news. :shakie:
    I take a prescription sleeping pill on occasion to get about 6 hours of sleep. Otherwise, I'm lucky to sleep solidly for an hour at a time (night or daytime nap).