1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Is Balibalistic still in business?

Couloirman Feb 2, 2015

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I know the knife your talking about I almost bought it but it's SS handles stopped me . You might be able to get it re-profiled . or send it to Shawn if he can get the time , I know Desmomus is on a waiting list for a while just to get one made , I So I see one thing to do is send it to the spa .Good Luck Coll3ctor , FYI Heres a teaser I just bought New Tanto Balibalistic .ti handle.jpg

2. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

haha that double edged has been passed around left and right, almost reverse auction style. and cooooool!!!! you still need a LST

3. begreen61

There is a few LST around everyone wants one , DF too , one day ,,till then I buy what I can find .Found another one 1750.00 that's the mate to my Bowie . I went crazy this week ,Got to recoup . by time I save it may be gone , That's part of the game here . and I love it .

4. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

amen, as an adult with a job and money now, its much easier than when I was a kid when all I could do was count my savings and just drool. but at $1700ish a pop, gotta recoup always. plus there are other hobbies. glad to see you got another one. looking at those latches, looks like you truly flip these!

5. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Contract him and ask.

He's easy to talk to.

6. begreen61

My Latest Beauty,, The grind is insain ,It's razor deep hollow grind ,and this baby won't just cut you it slices off skin I'd i in manage DSCF2361.JPG

Attached Files:

Rio, Kelper and coll3ctor like this.
  7. begreen61

This makes 6 BB but this is it ,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,, took 2 months to make it happen , In the end I'm happy Balibalistic Bowie orange peel blue ty clip and latch (1).jpg

Rio, coll3ctor and stdlrf11 like this.
  8. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

group photo!!!!

desmodus likes this.
  9. begreen61

when I come back from Tenn. friends

coll3ctor and desmodus like this.
  10. begreen61

DSCF2470.JPG

From the Homs to the microtech those 6 are my balibalistics

coll3ctor, Rio, Kelper and 2 others like this.
  11. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

That's a damned fine shot of some damned fine knives.

Rio, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  12. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Should have brought the Bali along I won in that raffle a good while back, you could have taught this old lady proper stuff. That's a lovely display Gary.

13. begreen61

If it wasn't for Coach wouldn't half 3/4 of that collection

Kelper likes this.
  14. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

salud! quite the bunch there

15. begreen61

Waiting on one more , seem to be missing in the post office somewhere ,contacted the seller ,it is insured but I want the knife

coll3ctor, Kelper and desmodus like this.
  16. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

of course, those are hard to come by!

begreen61 likes this.