1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Is Balibalistic still in business?

Couloirman Feb 2, 2015

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Try 5000 part was in trade in the last 4 weeks !!! I have no regrets and no money , and still want more,,,,,,,

coll3ctor likes this.
  2. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

scratch that, $4000+ now :) the heart wants what the heart wants! life is too short not to enjoy nice things

3. begreen61

Life really is too short ,But by chance my friend were you the one that picked up The Balibalistic on Sunday while i was in bed sick from HedaCoon . If ya did ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Congrats!! I was interested and kind of glad I didn't see it till it was sold .

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    coll3ctor and HedaCoon like this.
  4. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

yes, snap decision, maybe about a few minutes deciding. and once i saw her post on facebook, i thought goooooo pull the trigger nowwwwww. lum tantos dont pop up very often! but fear not, heres a bowie if you are interested http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-balibalistic-balisongs.1502692/

hope you are feeling better

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

Again Congrats Man I love mine ,their small compared to my reps . which I wanted ,,and Thanks for info on the bowie I caught that 15 mi. in to him posting them made an offer plus trade and just wants to sell them , and really I'm broke ,I got it in silver but silver is down and I'd take a big hit . and as for being sick got sun stroke and dehydrated from friday ,,Busted my ass building custom stairs in the sun and at 56 well shit happens , I need to bring more water to work bottom line .Thanks for asking .

coll3ctor likes this.
  6. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

ah its funny you should say that, i just bought $20 worth of junk today in quarters, halves and morgans! i tried to look up the balibalistics size but all i knew was I wanted one of those things like 10 years ago and I just had to have it. i see that some of them are smaller but honestly its no big deal for something i want so much. and next to the demon, and ab infinity, and 3.0, and both barebones, 2 bm6xs, itll be a grail knife ticked off the list. i got into custom knives awhile back with traditionals and for some reason just couldnt justify them even though i had bought them used. but hedacoon looks like she takes good care of her knives as documented in the pictures. everything screamed buy buy buy!!!!! ooo best be careful, heat stroke is no laughing matter! ice cold drinks, water especially

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    begreen61 likes this.
  7. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

dreams do come true. this has got to be at least 8 years in the making? all i knew was ive always wanted one ever since i saw it back then. thanks, hedacoon! oh and some brs stuff showed up too. IMG_0619.JPG

8. HedaCoon

HedaCoon JDBA4L Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Glad you like it! His stuff is solid and beautiful. Just not the right time for my bank with upcoming knives I have to save for

coll3ctor likes this.
  9. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

:D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Not sure where this is coming from, butt* it might be frowned upon in this context.

11. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

sorry, on reddit, it refers to new knife day post, but given the context and thread it may be wrong here. wont happen again. only balibalistic stuff here

12. Mr.LaBella

Thought you meant nekkid! NO worries, NO idea what a reddit is though :ropeman: (Maybe)

coll3ctor likes this.
  13. Newguy602

Newguy602 Tiny Member

I think a reddit is some kind of plague? Could be wrong though... :)
    Back on topic... Beautiful Bali!

14. Mr.LaBella

EXACTLY! :bwah:

15. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

another forum board with lots of things. but the balisong subreddit convinced me to join jd and fb balisong groups. i was finally to obtain my grail bali from my younger days! comes with its goods and its bad, still dealing with a scammer who "sent his 62" good thing i paid goods and services.

16. Mr.LaBella

I know what Reddit is :D

coll3ctor likes this.
  17. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

ahhh i see, cause your other comment said idk what a reddit is, all good! :D

18. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Aku of Texas Super Moderator

He was speaking labellanese

19. Mr.LaBella

Capital "B" muddafakka

desmodus likes this.