1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Is Balibalistic still in business?

Couloirman Feb 2, 2015

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hell why wait we had 3 up for sale in the voodoo section , I just bought one , and trying like hell to come up with the funds for another one . to the point I'm stressing out , and for that matter BHQ has 2 sweet bali's for sale not my style or price range ,Hell I couldn't afford the one i got ,and I wouldn't trade it for the world.Good luck in your quest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

coll3ctor likes this.
  2. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

ive been in a buying frenzy, 63 popped up on bladeforums, and then I bought flytanium scales. then alpha beast infinity and barebones, and as of this morning, an atropos demon has been added to the list. my wallet has a bad feeling about this for sale section :firedevil

3. begreen61

You bought the Demon,, I was going to jump on that ,but I snoozed , I know what you mean got 4 grand in 7 bali-songs and 3 still being mailed and now there way,,I hope ,, and The BaliBalistic I want is 1700.00 I can't justify it ,yet I can't stop thinking about the Knife .

coll3ctor likes this.
  4. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

i bought it in the facebook group not here. not sure which one you were referring to but i missed that deal too. also looking through the voodoo section, i couldnt find the balibalistics. still figuring out the search function atm

5. begreen61

here's the one I want I have it in the latchless one , want it to mach the one I have tanto blade ; http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/fs-balibalistic-eddleman-brs-benchmade-atropos.167260/

and heres the other one: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/balibalistic-double-edged-balisong.167309/ this one has a sick grind but from what I understand both sides of the blade are sharp and are SS handles ,, but more affordable , one last thing you but these blades their keepers not really great for resale ,, and it's a buyers market lately .

coll3ctor likes this.
  6. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

ah that double edged with the chipped tip, that ones been around a bit even on reddit. if it had been a lum tanto im sure it wouldve been gone already. thanks for pulling these up. :cutty: i think it might be sometime before id obtain a balibalistic, certainly a grail knife for me,

begreen61 likes this.
  7. begreen61

scored the second Hammerhead tanto , Broke as shit but I scored the set w/ and without latch. I'm Happy I'm broke and I don't care ,,

HedaCoon, coll3ctor and seandavid55 like this.
  8. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

and who says money cant buy happiness! :cheers:

begreen61 likes this.
  9. begreen61

Yea it does buy happiness ,,Looks like road kill for the next two weeks ,shit I'm a vegetation oh well weeds it is . try some train wreak for dinner tomorrow,, and silver haze in the morning ,should be good to go,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to sleep

coll3ctor likes this.
  10. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

ill have to keep looking and waiting, wonder if lum tantos even come up for sale in the voodoo section

begreen61 and HedaCoon like this.
  11. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I might have a buyer already but if he falls through. I'll post the xxl lst fs on here

begreen61 and coll3ctor like this.
  12. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

ill be watching :shakie:

HedaCoon likes this.
  13. begreen61

Hummmmmm.

HedaCoon and coll3ctor like this.
  14. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

no latch on that thing?

15. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Yeah there's a latch. I believe I stated it so in the description. Forgot to take a photo of it though cuz I usually store latches in a separate container where all the latches go on to die :P jk ill dig it up and update the post photo later

zephyr05 and coll3ctor like this.
  16. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

suddenly i wish i didnt spend $2000 on balis these last two weeks

17. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

sorry jumped straight to the pictures and price LOL

HedaCoon likes this.
  18. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

dreams do come true!

HedaCoon likes this.
  19. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

when it rains it pours, theres more balibalistics up f/s on blade forums!

20. zephyr05

zephyr05 Little member Brigade Member

Hah, latchatory

coll3ctor and HedaCoon like this.