1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

im in the 845 and looking for a flipping buddy

baliflipper845 Oct 11, 2017

1. baliflipper845

baliflipper845 Little Member

i live in the 845 Kingston NY area and would like to meet some one to flip and train with if your new or adanced this is for fun and advancement my rollovers are killer and been killing the behind the 8 ball wrist pass ending if your looking for a flipping partner lets do it ill bring the band aids lol or we can tape up ........... mods if this is not allowed or in the wrong spot pls advise and ill post in the right place

begreen61 likes this.
  2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

This seems fine to me, although it might get more looks by bali-minded folks in the bali corral.

begreen61, baliflipper845 and crogers like this.
  3. baliflipper845

baliflipper845 Little Member

OK thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

We have monthly meet ups in NJ?!

About 1.5 hour drive....

baliflipper845 and begreen61 like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I be into it but your about 1.5 to 2 hr.s drive from Saratoga I do know someone who lives a lot closer to you , they will find this thread but can't speak for them . During the winter thou . might be interested in connecting . I like meeting up with other active Devils when ever possible.

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

crogers likes this.