1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How to forge a steel cable blade part 3

hellize Jun 14, 2018

1. hellize

hellize knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hello again from Transylvania!

I present you guys the third and final part of my mini series, consisting of 3 clips in total, demonstrating how I forge a knife blade from A to Z, using steel cable and leaf spring.
    Feel free to like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed it. It would help me beat my inner sloth and make more of these.

In case you missed the first and second part, you can check them out here ;)

My other works: http://hellize.wixsite.com/mysite

seandavid55 likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

You do sound sort of like Dracula.... not that there's anything wrong with that. :bwah:

I enjoy most accents, so, Transylvanian is pretty cool. :thumbsup:

3. hellize

hehehe, yeah, I never speak English in real life, only write letters and comments, so my annoying accent is here to stay, I'm afraid :)

crogers likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Well, I can guarantee you that your English is WAY better than my Romanian! :labellanese:

5. hellize

Unfortunately that is also true for me. My mother tongue is Hungarian ;) although I am not really Hungarian either.
    The place where I live is literally the middle of Romania, but weirdly enough, almost no Romanians live here. So I rarely have the chance to practice :(
    I know, it's messed up.