1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How it's made - steel cable blade

hellize Jun 9, 2018

1. hellize

hellize knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Greetings from Transylvania!

I received many mails and pms throughout the years, with people asking me to make a demo video about how I make, how I forge my blades.
    A few times I did show you guys work is progress pictures, but evaded making the video, because I am always in a rush and am also lazy as hell :D
    But the day has finally come to get rid of the shackles of laziness and show my horrible accent and how gloriously boring forging can be.
    This is the first part of a mini series, consisting of 3 clips in total, demonstrating how I forge a knife blade from A to Z, using steel cable and leaf spring.
    Feel free to like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed it. It would help me beat my inner sloth and make more of these.

desmodus and woodlander like this.