1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Homeland on Showtime

Tony8179 Nov 9, 2011

1. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Is anyone else watching this fucking awesome show right after Dexter? I am hooked. Seriously... Watch it.

2. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

downloading now, will update you shortly.
    Thanks I hope:bwah:,
    brad

3. droid

droid This IS the droid you are looking for! Brigade Member

Yes, I've been watching it.

Undecided about it so far. I hope it doesn't turn more into a late night soap opera.

I like the twists and turns in the plot even though they're pretty well telegraphed.

Always nice to see tits, no matter what the content of the show! :bwah:

4. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

tits are a must

I just watched the first 3 episodes & it's good but much like droid says I am undecided as of now. I wish "the Unit" had never been cancelled:cry:

Thanks for the tip Tony...for now:bwah:

5. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I am officially hooked on this show now and have gone back in previous episodes to see what little things I may have missed originally.

It has a back story similar to The Manchurian Candidate. Soldier returns from imprisonment by the enemies after several years. Everyone wants to call him a hero yet the CIA are investigating him as a potentially dangerous operative.

Although produced by the same people as 24 it should not be compared as such. One its on cable ie tits n ass, two its not on FOX so it has more depth of character development and it has a fair amount of history of recent wars to draw story lines.

:thumbsup:

6. Liveitloud

Liveitloud Little member

I like the show a lot. Have followed it from the beginning. At first I thought it would be predictable but it has really kept me on my toes.

7. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

yeah, i'm watching toni and is getting fucking better by the minute.

8. Tony8179

The finale is going to be in fucking sane!

9. Tony8179

I thought that finale was pretty damn good. Really interested in seeing which direction this show will go next season.

10. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Spoiler alert!!!!!

Wife and I just finished blazing thought season 1.

Great acting. #1 reason to watch the show. There are loads of story line themes that are in direct contrast to the reality of things, but if you ignore that...the story is compelling because the actors suck you in.

For example, the use of torture to 'convert' American POWs is a underlying theme in stark contrast to our documented use of torture on enemy combatants for interrogation. However, the main issue that the series focuses on in the end is voice best by Broadie's own video. And having a Marine (albeit a fictitious one) defend his nation against (foreign and) domestic enemies in this manner is shocking statement, however you take it.

I thought the ending was fantastic. It was smack on point for originality, believability, and entertainment. I only maybe wished for more from the daughter.

Now Carrie is nothing more than a victim of a cruel mental disease and a UFO sighting she is 100% right about, that no one will ever believe, she may not remember, and in the end may return to her in her dreams of reality. Awesome.

obi

11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

So.... Am I the only one still watching? I am all caught up on season 2 :ropeman:

12. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

Nope I can't wait till my Sunday shows! All caught up my self!

13. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

I am caught up. My chick and me just started watching a couple of weeks back and fucking love it. The recent episode with the tailor investigation was fucking intense.

14. Tony8179

This show and Sons of Anarchy are constantly fighting for my favorite show on TV. Damn, Homeland is good.

15. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

I loved it , crazy Carry is great , the plot is awesome and the last attack made this on my #1 or 2 to watch.

16. Clint

Clint Advocatus Diaboli

Dexter AND Homeland are now 2 of my favorites!

17. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Yah its a crowded schedule on my PVR with Homeland, Sons of Anarchy and Dexter. All have great plot lines going.

18. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Finished season one via iTunes and am seriously considering subscribing to show time so I can get caught up. Awesome show.

19. droid

droid This IS the droid you are looking for! Brigade Member

I've watched every episode as well.

I DVR this and Dexter and watch them at my convenience.

Turned out better than I expected! :thumbsup:

20. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Holy crap, just watched Sunday's episode. Why are the Assistant Director and the dude that stabbed him in the hand plotting? Who else is in on it?