1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there Devils!

Aaronb33 Feb 13, 2018

1. Aaronb33

Aaronb33 Tiny Member

Hi guys,

Recently joined the community to learn more about all the balisongs that are out there. Ive been flipping balisongs for a number of years using the same couple of knives. I started my collection with a spyderco smallfly which has been my favorite for a while, but I've become increasingly dissatisfied by the limited number of knives available through conventional means. It wasn't until recently that i discovered secondary markets, which has opened up a whole new world! Thanks for welcoming me into your community devils!

2. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

In this forum you wont just find a new world about balisongs that you may or may not know that existed. You will also find and meet great people that will become friends. In here you will also be able to express yourself without butthurting anybody and im sure you will feel like home & deeply love this forum.

:welcomegold:
    :JD_period:

3. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the mighty JD! :spacedevil:

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome2: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

5. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

6. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

7. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Mighty
    :JerzeeDevil2:

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

YES!!! What he said!!! Welcome to a wonderful community and terrific family!!! We pride ourselves on the quality of our steel, as well as the quality of our conversations, and the people that make up this awesome forum don't care what color, age, sex, or walk of life you may be from. We are just happy that you are you and that you want to be here with us!!! See you in the posts!!!

9. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome I know how
    DSCF2612.JPG Welcome be carefully the secondary market may consume you ,, Hope to see you in the threads besides voodoo,,,Peace........gary

Morgan McQueeney and crogers like this.
  10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :labella:

Morgan McQueeney and crogers like this.
  11. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  12. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the best BALISONG forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family where you can ask anyone here about any sort of knife question. We are like family so enjoy yourself.

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY