1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Aaronb33

Aaronb33 Tiny Member

Hi guys,

Recently joined the community to learn more about all the balisongs that are out there. Ive been flipping balisongs for a number of years using the same couple of knives. I started my collection with a spyderco smallfly which has been my favorite for a while, but I've become increasingly dissatisfied by the limited number of knives available through conventional means. It wasn't until recently that i discovered secondary markets, which has opened up a whole new world! Thanks for welcoming me into your community devils!

D14NeSS, Thanos74, Jvamis and 2 others like this.
  2. Manuelp

Manuelp Little Member

In this forum you wont just find a new world about balisongs that you may or may not know that existed. You will also find and meet great people that will become friends. In here you will also be able to express yourself without butthurting anybody and im sure you will feel like home & deeply love this forum.

:welcomegold:
    :JD_period:

D14NeSS, begreen61, Thanos74 and 4 others like this.
  3. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the mighty JD! :spacedevil:

D14NeSS, begreen61, Thanos74 and 4 others like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome2: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

D14NeSS, begreen61, Thanos74 and 3 others like this.
  5. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

crogers, D14NeSS, begreen61 and 3 others like this.
  6. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

7. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Mighty
    :JerzeeDevil2:

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Average Member

YES!!! What he said!!! Welcome to a wonderful community and terrific family!!! We pride ourselves on the quality of our steel, as well as the quality of our conversations, and the people that make up this awesome forum don't care what color, age, sex, or walk of life you may be from. We are just happy that you are you and that you want to be here with us!!! See you in the posts!!!

9. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome I know how
    DSCF2612.JPG Welcome be carefully the secondary market may consume you ,, Hope to see you in the threads besides voodoo,,,Peace........gary

crogers likes this.