1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Help with bladehq question!

Slizzz Nov 25, 2017

1. Slizzz

Slizzz Tiny Member

ok so my buddy is currently trying to purchase a db3 on bladehq. We both live in NJ and when he proceeds to check out it says "it's illegal to mail automatic knives over state lines" is there a way around this to still be able to get it? Or how can I this be made possible if it even can? Please and thank you!

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

If you two moved to Utah then you should be all good. You are welcome.

3. Wesferatu

Wesferatu Tiny Member

New Jersey - Entirely legal except for people with certain mental health conditions (again, check local law); no restrictions on open/conceal carry but if it is proven you are/were intending to commit a crime, carrying becomes a felony charge

desmodus likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Had the same problem living in NY ,,send it to a friend or relative in a state they will send to ,,Thats what i did .