1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find a knife

noonker Jul 4, 2018

1. noonker

noonker Tiny Member

Hey JD. I’m calling on the collective wisdom to help me find a knife similar to a ccc knife I got from my uncle. I’m looking for something with a similar handle thickness and something that closes as narrowly. The blade shape is not as important to me. I’ve got some pictures with other knives for comparison. The knife I’m looking to replace is the the thin black one if that’s not obvious

I’m Looking for something higher quality as this one is nearing the end of its life.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3XdHccrVTYTsH2mq6

2. NitrousFox

NitrousFox Tiny Member

Bear and Sons is likely your best bet if you want to stick with budget prices. Buyer beware though, I've heard they don't have the best CS and avoid pin construction. Best.