1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody!

Giosue Iglesias Jul 15, 2017

1. Giosue Iglesias

Giosue Iglesias Tiny Member

Hi i am what you guys call a noob to this place haha. Im new and i wanted to say hi and the reason i joined this site is to look at the cool knifes people sell. I am half peruvian and half ukrainian. I am lucky because both of those places have good food haha. I was born here in utah and lived here ever since. Anyways i just wanted to say hi!

Giosue Iglesias

2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

3. Giosue Iglesias

Giosue Iglesias Tiny Member

Thanks!

4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Your welcome.

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Glad you figured it out. Thanks for playing.

:balitrickfail: :welcome2: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

6. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Mighty
    :JerzeeDevil2:

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:welcome6: Young Man to the best site for anything .We got it all . We happen to be on top in the knife dept. so your find some beauties . So get involved in the threads ,do some posting ,make some new friends and add some of your personality into this forum because it's the people that make this place great,, with that said I hope to see you in the threads ,,,,till then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:hippie:

8. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

welcome.gif

9. XtraMedium

XtraMedium Devil's Cohort JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the Mighty JD!!!!!!
    :welcome6::welcome6::welcome6::welcome6::welcome6:
    :deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool::deadpool:

10. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

begreen61 and stdlrf11 like this.
  11. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Welcome aboard

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :labella: