1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hellize Knives Passaround

begreen61 Mar 21, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I've decided to have a second Pass Around ,It will be with a Hellize Necker and desmodus Has offer one of Hellize's Transylvanian nessmuk,, I'm not asking for insurance on the necker but wil ask for 200 insurance on the nessmuk .
    PLUS:::Steve, who I know from busse land has added this knife we got are selves a 3 great knives from 3 good member here at JD Land , and I love to thank everyone Now lets Rock this Thread

First you must be an"Very Active member" and have 444 post good feed back can be a plus or you can post like a mofo or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate.(See it pays to be an active member here at JD.Neewbies )

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .Should be under 15.00 for all mailing fees to check out a knife to see if you like one of the makers knives down the road.

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play handle and ship (include 4 days for shipping so figure you have 10 days with these Jems )to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry my out of Counrty Brothers and Sisters)

Taking on 5 Members for both knives in this Pass Around (That's 10 weeks wait, for the last person pictures below, desmodus knife picture is next post .

1.begreen61
    2.KaosRase
    3.seandavid55
    4.crogers
    5. Desmonus

Parties on and guys these knives are need to be oiled because of there high carbon steel .Thank you that is all and as for the necker it can be used , I wear it and the Ness is to be love with care for it is not mine .

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    crogers, HedaCoon and seandavid55 like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Guano Loco Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

IMG_20170310_163517298-960x540.jpg

crogers and seandavid55 like this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I've considered some of Hellize's knives, butt* was afraid to take the plunge. This will give me a chance to get a good close-up look and help me make up my damn mind.

Sign me up!

Thanks for the chance.

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  4. begreen61

come members ask if your less that 444 posts ,,This is a great benifit Jerzee Devils Forum has to offer ,,,USE IT!!!

Kelper and crogers like this.
  5. begreen61

Depression sets in ,82 views and one taker Here's a chance to see a Great Craftsman with his own style and twist in knife making who hangs in these threads , I like his work so much I just ordered a folder .I am solely a production man any very rarely veer off and buying from an private artist,,,,here I find myself buying a second piece. So come on my friends ..............

Kelper and crogers like this.
  6. desmodus

desmodus Guano Loco Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I just don't get it...

Kelper, begreen61 and crogers like this.
  7. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well shit. I'll shoot you a pm late this afternoon.

Kelper, begreen61 and crogers like this.
  8. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Own a Hellize knife, very cool, much more solid of a blade than I was expecting honestly, hasnt gotten out much during vinter. Think actually like both these better as are thinner, looks like. These spots should have been taken up 1st day.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Kelper, begreen61, crogers and 2 others like this.
  9. begreen61

Come on people sign up was about to cancle this party but I hope this changes it .

10. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Living in a hotel and not earning dough I cant join in. I need retirement and a place of my own.

crogers, seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  11. begreen61

In this day and time are generation are slaves to the machine , there is no retirement , this I have accepted . If you really want in I'll see your covered for mailing .

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

crogers and seandavid55 like this.
  12. Kelper

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  13. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

C'mon Rosie... YOU CAN join in. I'll chip in on the shipping too! :wallet:

seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  14. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Well, I'd like to be in on this if possible, was in kelpers position thinking should use that $15 on beer instead, but the temptation to try these other designs is killing me. I'm in, if possible.

crogers, Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  15. Kelper

crogers you and Gary are amazing and very generous. Really can't accept though my room is a keycard others have access to making copies. Thankfully I see you guys have another taker.

crogers likes this.
  16. desmodus

You can definitely be in.

I'd line to point out that you all have permission to use the knife.

Just remember it is a high carbon steel and will rust easily.

crogers, KaosRase and seandavid55 like this.
  17. begreen61

The ball has started Role call is :

1.begreen61
    2.KaosRase
    3.seandavid55
    4.crogers
    5. Desmonus

Parties starting :hippie:

18. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Cool, was gonna ask to make sure could use, was "in" even just to fondle em' tho,:iseetitties:"I'll" be gentle, been thinking of getting one of his neckers and never even knew he had made a nessmuk before so this couldn't be better. Surprised spots werent filled immediately. Anybody want to get to try out this leather wrapped one? Not sure what the order is but could probably firure something out, know with 3 different peoples knives it could get messy on who ships what back to whom, but figured I'd offer. As long as dont snap in half or put quarter sized chips in blade,lose, dont care. BEAT IT!

MelissaMari, crogers and begreen61 like this.
  19. begreen61

Steve, who I know from busse land has added this knife we got are selves a 3 great knives from 3 good member here at JD Land , and I love to thank everyone Now lets Rock this Thread

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    crogers, KaosRase and seandavid55 like this.
  20. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Awesome! Well done and thanks everyone.

crogers and begreen61 like this.