1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Got too busy, now I'm in the Twilight Zone!!

leatherman Feb 1, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Dwayne what are we your monthly .

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Seriously? :(

Love us!

begreen61 likes this.
  3. leatherman

leatherman Beelzebub's Leathersmith Knife Maker or Craftsman Super Moderator Brigade Member

Its not October yet, so I'm checking in too soon!!!! WTF :alcoholic:

Now I have to start all over again! :atyou:

btw, not gonna post in the sheath forum till this is fixed godammit! :ronflip: :peace:

4. leatherman

leatherman Beelzebub's Leathersmith Knife Maker or Craftsman Super Moderator Brigade Member

:ceilingcat:

5. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

What needs fixed?

Can I help?

crogers likes this.
  6. begreen61

Sounds like you need some cheese and crackers :wtf2:

crogers likes this.
  7. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

The gene pool.

Everyone can help.

stdlrf11 and crogers like this.
  8. Mr.LaBella

FIN + desmodus= UNSTOPPABLE

9. leatherman

ah well, it was fun, I'm out. see y'all down the road.

10. begreen61

Dwaine ,we go way back hell , I let you borrow a Swamp rat rodent 4 to make sheaths that got lost . Yet you cry over what?? The Boss Ron loves ya, goes out of his way to please you .and you shit on his form and him because its not right in your opinion .You and I were good friends when I was a Busse nut ,, what change in you ,??? I'm so disappointed,,,,what the fuck gives Hell I even stuck by your side when you had problems with the Busse crew and Jerry,, this last statement ,really bothers me .

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    stdlrf11 likes this.
  11. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I thought he was making fun.

12. begreen61

If he is fucking around I formally apologize ,With all my heart and I'm hope I'm in the wrong, but it didn't look that way to me ,,, when I was a Hog full time we were good friends, My favorite Busse an SHSH humpback ,came from him ,, One of the few Busse's I will not get rid of ,,Half my leather is made by him .Hell we use to talk on the phone years ago ,, But it looks like he didn't get his way here and that last statement Bothers me,, This is Ron's House first and foremost we must Respect That .

13. leatherman

this

begreen, first of all the quote "No one gets what they want on the Mighty JD" with that said, getting shit sorted out so I could moderate the sheath forum was taking silly long. When that came down to months, time to have a little fun. RonLa's skin is thick, and so is mine. But, please dont mention my issues with Jerry here. Its been years and its still hanging on like a snot string on a six year old! I let it go years ago, he hasn't and evidently others haven't either. That was 2008 for christ's sake! Its 2017.

14. begreen61

Dwayne we started this thread on a good note let's end it on one too,, hope your hear to stay , and continue are friendship we started years ago

Nothing but Respect
    g

leatherman likes this.
  15. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Fuck! Have I got the wrong calendar again? Mine sez it's 2018. :bwah:

leatherman likes this.
  16. leatherman

LMFAO! I'm always the one who writes the previous year on his checks for at least six months! Getting old is an easy thing when you forget what year it is. :yeahthat: its been ten years, holy crap.

desmodus, begreen61 and crogers like this.
  17. Mr.LaBella

Snot nosed kids and their boogers!

18. leatherman

They just hang there
    Like a milky green frozen drop of nastiness
    how the child can ignore that nasty thing I dont know.
    The old man in me says "Here, take my handkerchief, wipe it off, and NO I do not want it back!!!"
    <<<shudder>>>

begreen61 and desmodus like this.